-
Status
Not open for further replies.

superbee6

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have a collection of mopar magazines, Mopar muscle, mopar action, etc. I didn't count them to be exactly sure how many but there's at least 200 magazines. All in good shape. They date back into the 80's and 90's, before the internet haha.

Not sure what they're worth if anything. I can't bring myself to recycle them without offering them up here. I'd like to get a few bucks for them if possible, it'll help buy parts for my son's barracuda. I don't have a picture of the two boxes yet but I'll post one tomorrow.

I'd appreciate any feedback, even if you think they're worthless and I should just recycle them, feel free to message me and let me know.

Thanks!

they are worth something, I would be interested but shipping to Wisconsin would be a killer.

Years ago I had a ton of them I wanted out if the house. Posted them here and someone stopped by and took them all. Pretty worthless to me. Nothing in them that you can't find on the Internet. Maybe a cool car or two but that's it.

If I need information I'm not trying to find the answer paging through 30 different magazines
to find it when I can get it on the internet in 5 minutes. :)

I threw away about 10 years worth of mopar muscles a couple years ago. I kept a couple that had meaningful articles in it that could help me later for reference but threw the rest in the recycling! I dont have alot of room and didnt have no where to keep them.

I threw away about 10 years worth of mopar muscles a couple years ago. I kept a couple that had meaningful articles in it that could help me later for reference but threw the rest in the recycling! I dont have alot of room and didnt have no where to keep them.

Isn't that what all them cabinets and drawers are for in the bathroom???

Wow, didn't expect to get so many responses on this. Yeah, these have followed me through highschool in IL, out to CA, back to IL for 9 years, and now back out in CA for the last 5 years. I was keeping them for the same reason others mentioned, I like looking at a paper magazine once in a while and one specific article stands out for me back when I was looking for new door hinges for my Super Bee back about 1988. I went to the parts counter and the lady there knew me because I was always asking her for those "obsolete" parts. She'd give me **** about it when I'd come in. The article said the hinges were still being made for trucks and it was a new part number. I went in with that number and surprised her that I could still get parts for that "old Super Bee" hahaha.

Well, it looks like there's a member here from San Jose that wants them so I'll hit him up first.

Thanks,
Bruce

Ok, since I have a little audience here for a minute. I also have a ton of die cast mopars. All sizes. I'd like to sell most of them, does that stuff sell pretty well?

Last call for the magazines. I had someone interested but I must have scared them off when I shot out a price for them. And there have been no takers. They are going into the recycle bin tonight. I need fan shroud for my son's 68 barracuda, 22" radiator, was hoping for a trade or at least a partial trade.

Thanks,
Bruce

Last call for the magazines. I had someone interested but I must have scared them off when I shot out a price for them. And there have been no takers. They are going into the recycle bin tonight. I need fan shroud for my son's 68 barracuda, 22" radiator, was hoping for a trade or at least a partial trade.

Thanks,
Bruce

You got my attention. My dad would enjoy these. How much? PM i me you ready to talk turkey.

JW

If I need information I'm not trying to find the answer paging through 30 different magazines
to find it when I can get it on the internet in 5 minutes. :)

I agree but my dad is an exception. He reads constantly and rarely uses the internet... A nice winter project for him lol....

I agree but my dad is an exception. He reads constantly and rarely uses the internet... A nice winter project for him lol....
Hey Slopar
Not trying to hyjack his thread but I have boxes of them and am semi local (we've met up around West Point a few times for previous sales/trades). I would work something out with you if you don't get his.
Kenny

V8Fish and SloPar, go ahead and work a deal, I sold them today. Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back