Mopar muscle fest… London, Ky..great time

-

B3422w5

Reaction score
Really, really cool temps Saturday night down there, but great turnout of racers, and very good racing.
I found plenty of ways to lose. Lost on a redlight, to a better package( by 007) and by being late…pretty much the gamut.
Car ran ultra consistent all weekend.
Probably will go back to this event again. You haven't lived until you have driven the 3.5 mile road into the facility through the Daniel Boone national forest. Quite the ride.
Darrel Alderman was there, cool meeting him!

picture of me…
Picture of my buddies rowdy NSS car…9 teens on the bumper
Picture of Cincy coming down the hill from Kentucky
E562EA94-A806-42B4-9B53-5D60DA8E01C7.jpeg
View attachment 1715807168 View attachment 1715807168 View attachment 1715807168
9375FCCA-0EDD-4347-9EE2-3414C0274621.jpeg

Buddy’s sweet 68 Fury he had in the car show. My buddy i came down with’s all original paint, original driveline 70 340 Duster, he spiced up a little to run 12.70’s on street tires.
We have yet to figure out what the deal is with that molding down the side. It has the tag and several build sheets. Need to see what that is about.
FD5412A1-0857-4490-B54F-E08AB590F277.jpeg

Looks like y'all had fun. :thumbsup:

How's Rick liking the new car?

Is the molding self adhesive? could be part of a dealer package to "spruce" up the car...help prevent door dings and such. Nice cars!

Looks like y'all had fun. :thumbsup:

How's Rick liking the new car?

he loves it. Suits him too. We were pitted next to a guy in a dragster names Larry from Owensboro who travels all over to race. He was runner up i know Sat night in his class.
He said this track is 6 or 7 slow compared to everywhere else he has been. Rick and i agreed. Rick went 9.17 here with no weight in the car, and the same at Indy a few weeks ago in 2000 + feet worse air, 9.17.
I was 6.87 best, figured the car would run high 70’s.

he loves it. Suits him too. We were pitted next to a guy in a dragster names Larry from Owensboro who travels all over to race. He was runner up i know Sat night in his class.
He said this track is 6 or 7 slow compared to everywhere else he has been. Rick and i agreed. Rick went 9.17 here with no weight in the car, and the same at Indy a few weeks ago in 2000 + feet worse air, 9.17.
I was 6.87 best, figured the car would run high 70’s.

Wish I could've went but poor folks has to works, LOL, and I have a axle out of my car to repair a leaky seal, or so I thought. Turns out it was leaking through the seal in the (green) bearing it's self, not around the O ring.

How was the swap meet was going to go but Farmington had there’s rescheduled for the same weekend

-
Back