Mopar Newbie

-

Bossfornova

Reaction score
Hey, greetings from SE Pennsylvania. New member to forum and new member to the Mopar community. I recently purchased a restored 71 Duster 340, after years of owning Ford's and Chevy's. Have always loved classic Mopar's, but never had the opportunity to get one. Look forward to learning from the Mopar expertise on this site, as I've followed for several months now.

26e8eefe0.jpg

26cfbc0d0.jpg

26ebee3c0.jpg

26d0bc0d0.jpg

26d4bc0d0.jpg

26fcbce50.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice Duster! Love the white with blacked out hood and black top.

Welcome from Oregon!

That is a gorgeous ride. Helluva an entrance!

From one '71 Duster 340 owner to another: Greetings and welcome to FABO from western NY! Looks like a pretty thorough restoration right there. '70 & '71 are my favorite years. Them no-bezel tail lights get me every time.

Welcome to FABO from SoCal!
And welcome from years of the 'dark side' blue ovals and bowties.
Pretty Duster you got there. Enjoy it for a bit before you have to put it away for the winter.

Welcome to FABO from SoCal!
And welcome from years of the 'dark side' blue ovals and bowties.
Pretty Duster you got there. Enjoy it for a bit before you have to put it away for the winter.
ha yeah, wish I was out west

Welcome and nice Duster!!

You‘re on the east coast yet it has BC plates; how did it get across the continent?

Welcome and nice Duster!!

You‘re on the east coast yet it has BC plates; how did it get across the continent?
Yes, bought in BC area and transported to east coast US. Car is a life time west coast car, CA and AZ mostly, with original sheet metal

-
Back