MOPAR Parts at Pate Swap Meet Texas Texas

-

Treblig

Reaction score
This weekend for all you Texas Mopar folks!! Just letting everyone know that I'll have a space at Pate this weekend selling small block stuff like fluid dampener, adj. rockers (2 sets), 67-69 stainless and interior sheet metal, new timing chain, new Ferrea 202 valves (complete set 16, new), 340 oil pan with pick-up (73/73 Duster) and other stuff. Space/lots 452/453, Zone 1 -1A, Block 35, Ave 8 & 9. Never done this before so we'll see how it goes??? Hope to see you there....Treblig

Last edited:
I'll be there Thursday thru Saturday, I'm going to get spaces Thursday when I get there. PM me & I'll send you my number.

Never been, pretty new to TX. Is there a large MoPar presence?

There is a decent bit of Mopar stuff there, but you will be walking all day to see them Mopar stuff is scattered all through this swap meet.

There is a decent bit of Mopar stuff there, but you will be walking all day to see them Mopar stuff is scattered all through this swap meet.

Just trying to decide if it's worth a 5 hour drive each way. :)

I would like to go , but not on my plate for that long trip this weekend. Looking for Mopar stuff at that big swap would be GOOD exercise!!!!!

I'll be there Thursday thru Saturday, I'm going to get spaces Thursday when I get there. PM me & I'll send you my number.
Admission hours are from 7am til 10am on Thurs then you can't get in til the next day?

I'm looking for a 489 or 742 case and open carrier so I can build myself a 4;30 gear. Live just down the road from TMS so easy for me to get there. also have som A body parts and a solid 73 charger deck lid for sale if anyone needs I could bring it over. not going to set up a spot have racing saturday night.

In case the moderators complain about some of the postings.....I couldn't decide where to start this thread knowing that I would get interest on both the swap meet and the parts. I didn't want to try and sell parts on the general forum and no other forum fit the Swap Meet info thread AND the stuff I had for sale. Any suggestion on moving the thread will be welcomed. I know that I'll get more posts about the meet or the parts or about meeting a fellow FABO member at the meet????

In case the moderators complain about some of the postings.....I couldn't decide where to start this thread knowing that I would get interest on both the swap meet and the parts. I didn't want to try and sell parts on the general forum and no other forum fit the Swap Meet info thread AND the stuff I had for sale. Any suggestion on moving the thread will be welcomed. I know that I'll get more posts about the meet or the parts or about meeting a fellow FABO member at the meet????
I moved it to Events. You all can chat and make plans for the event. Good selling hand have a great time guys!

The stainless I have is for a 67/68 Fastback Barracuda - threshold, A pillar, drip rail etc. Interior sheet metal is for the rear section around back glass and rear quarter interior sides. No windshield or back glass stainless. Everything is all packed up in a trailer so no pics..sorry!!

Last edited:
Those Ferrea stainless valves you got are they 2.02 intakes, and 1.60 exhaust? I may be interested.

This weekend for all you Texas Mopar folks!! Just letting everyone know that I'll have a space at Pate this weekend selling small block stuff like fluid dampener, adj. rockers (2 sets), 67-69 stainless and interior sheet metal, new timing chain, new Ferrea 202 valves (complete set 16, new), 340 oil pan with pick-up (73/73 Duster) and other stuff. Space/lots 452/453, Zone 1 -1A, Block 35, Ave 8 & 9. Never done this before so we'll see how it goes??? Hope to see you there....Treblig
I live about 4 hrs. away, I'm glad you and others are making a Mopar presence there. I've never been to pate. But I've heard it was pretty good. I go to the one in Conroe a lot, I wish there were more Mopar presence there.

Those Ferrea stainless valves you got are they 2.02 intakes, and 1.60 exhaust? I may be interested.
Pretty sure they are but they're packed up, but I can take my vernier calipers with me just to make sure if you come by. They are brand new.

Whats your price on em. I need to talk w my machinest as well. I got a bare set of LA procomps hes going to do a port job and install valves. He swears by ferrea valves. I also put them in turbo 2.2s back in the day.

I live about 4 hrs. away, I'm glad you and others are making a Mopar presence there. I've never been to pate. But I've heard it was pretty good. I go to the one in Conroe a lot, I wish there were more Mopar presence there.
Pate is supposed to the third largest swap meet in the US. Carlisle is first of course. I had a ton of problems finding Mopar parts here in Texas and that's why I made this post for all those FABO members who live within a few hundred miles of Pate.

With all the rain we are getting, its loiking like my saturday junkyard run is gonna be a bust. So a friday at Pates may be what i need.

With all the rain we are getting, its loiking like my saturday junkyard run is gonna be a bust. So a friday at Pates may be what i need.
Yea, the rain was supposed to be past Pate by Thur afternoon then nice a cool/party cloudy the rest of the week

Thinking i'm def gonna go, so a friday vacation day from work, and head out early friday morning. We just had a gulley washer come thru, and i am happy to report my roof sealing efforts on my metal roof worked. Now its time to patch up some sheetrock.

Whats your price on em. I need to talk w my machinest as well. I got a bare set of LA procomps hes going to do a port job and install valves. He swears by ferrea valves. I also put them in turbo 2.2s back in the day.

$125 and they are yours!!

-
Back