[FOR SALE] Mopar Performance P4532435 Block

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is 9.2 with 59 Deg lifter bore l will buy it immediately for asking rice $1,800.
If it is 9.2 with 48 Deg I by probable Buy it (Would check with my Eng. Builder)
Put me in line = that is exactly what we run in our Duster.

I'll put you in line. The block is a 48 degree 9.2 deck. Maybe I should find a set of heads and use it as the next engine for my 69 Dart Drag Car.
What sort of power and ET are you making with your Duster?
Sorry but let's not get into a discussion on a sale thread. Thanks

@Moparguy400cid I sent the seller a PM letting him know there is interested parties in his block and to clean out his inbox. This sale has turned into a mess. Another good reason to do your homework before posting items for sale. The seller assures me his inbox has room for messages.

@rlcbit Are you still interested? Please contact the seller.

Last edited:
I am interested still, I'm still trying to reach him ,but it say his mail box is full. Could there be possibly something wrong on my end.
I need to talk with this guy ansmmoore,

I am interested still, I'm still trying to reach him ,but it say his mail box is full. Could there be possibly something wrong on my end.
My mailbox has almost nothing in it, maybe a dozen messages.
If you go back and look at the updates to the sale ad you will see most of the important info. Like it is an "R1" block and I did gather some basics.

I won't to buy your block , give me you email, or phone number so we can talk about me getting your R1 block Sir. Thank you
One or both of you need to communicate through a personal message. That's how we do it here. No phone numbers or e mail addresses posted here. It's for your internet security.

My mailbox has almost nothing in it, maybe a dozen messages.
If you go back and look at the updates to the sale ad you will see most of the important info. Like it is an "R1" block and I did gather some basics.
And a dozen messages is probably too many unless you are a Gold Member I just looked it up and the limit is 15 messages.

Last edited:
I just realized this block is in Boise .
Too bad I dont have time , energy or funds for another project .
If someone wants an independant looksy at it and OP is ok with that I am more than happy to help .

There is another anxious buyer ahead of you. Rocket has been patiently waiting for us to hear from "RLCHIT" and I will give up on him unless we hear from him today. You will be next in line if Rocket decides to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back