Mopar Pick-up Forums

-

Benfica73

Reaction score
Good morning, I ended up finding my dads old 89 D150 he sold 20 years ago. Was his favourite truck. Good memories. Looking for suggestions for a good Mopar truck forum similar to the quality of abodiesonly as I need some parts for it that I'm hoping someone might have. Thanks

Good morning, I ended up finding my dads old 89 D150 he sold 20 years ago. Was his favourite truck. Good memories. Looking for suggestions for a good Mopar truck forum similar to the quality of abodiesonly as I need some parts for it that I'm hoping someone might have. Thanks
Scroll down to the bottom of this page.

Don't laugh,lol. It's got a nice 318, and a well de-bugged A998 non-loc-up,with a 2800TC, an 8.75 with a 3.23 posi, and many low mileage suspension/steering parts.
Tell you what; you're only 14 hours from me. Hook up a trailer run down to Houston and pick up a wagon for me, deliver it,and I'll give you my truck. The Huston run will only add a couple of hours to the run.
Deal?
ps; the box is shot, and the cab is only a lil less so, having barely survived my 20something year old son's shenanigans.
Maybe I'll throw in some otherchit. You need a sweet-running slanty?

Last edited:
you're not gonna find a place like this
chances are, you're gonna find answers HERE quicker than anywhere else
that's why I bother the guys here with my ford questions from time to time to
(I should have let that sucker burn to the ground)

Don't laugh,lol. It's got a nice 318, and a well de-bugged A998 non-loc-up,with a 2800TC, an 8.75 with a 3.23 posi, and many low mileage suspension/steering parts.
Tell you what; you're only 14 hours from me. Hook up a trailer run down to Houston and pick up a wagon for me, deliver it,and I'll give you my truck. The Huston run will only add a couple of hours to the run.
Deal?
ps; the box is shot, and the cab is only a lil less so, having barely survived my 20something year old son's shenanigans.
Maybe I'll throw in some otherchit. You need a sweet-running slanty?

I think he was laughing at post #4, not your offer

I have an 86 or 87 parts truck if you need smalls.

Starting to get kinda stripped out, though.

If any of you guys that have parts trucks have a factory am/fm radio, shoot me a pm

Some years offered an AM / FM / CB radio. My dad's '77 Dodge van with a 440 had one.

-
Back