Mopar restoration show

-
I watched some of the show the other night. It looked promising but the pace of show is very slow and the discussion seems to be more based around the chaos in the shop than what they are working on. If the owner of the shop isn't acting for the camera than he is one of the biggest a**holes I've never seen and needs a real *** beating.

Carl

I like the yard of Mopars. Looks like they do only Mopars. It is neat but the guy looks like a lazy A$$ boss that does no work and expects things to be done as soon as he asks.

What about that show Fast n' Loud? When does it show and when?

I like it and it's one of the few restoration shows with NO Chebbys and Fords!

The guy actually does great work, I've seen photos of the finished cars and they are gorgeous if you like straight forward OEM restorations. They get ALOT more done than shown on the show and I think they just like to rib each other "for the show"!

If i had the channel i'd watch it.

seen it advertised on the internet and actually watched it some last year before they got the cut for tv, seen the cuda they done over

I just watched my first episode of this "show". I barely made it through to the end without deleting it. I will give it one more try but this show is terrible. I don't want to watch two babies fight about nothing for an hour. I want to see cars & nothing but cars. Show more restoration work, more history, more stats about the cars. I don't care if the one idiot is an immature moron that does not answer his phone because he thinks it is a funny game. How do these shows get made? There is nothing special or ground breaking about this show. We are in the worst economy we have been in since the 30's & TV networks are throwing money at this crap. I hope the next episode I see is 100 times better.:wack:

I just watched my first episode of this "show". I barely made it through to the end without deleting it. I will give it one more try but this show is terrible. I don't want to watch two babies fight about nothing for an hour. I want to see cars & nothing but cars. Show more restoration work, more history, more stats about the cars. I don't care if the one idiot is an immature moron that does not answer his phone because he thinks it is a funny game. How do these shows get made? There is nothing special or ground breaking about this show. We are in the worst economy we have been in since the 30's & TV networks are throwing money at this crap. I hope the next episode I see is 100 times better.:wack:
I have to agree with this. Leave the drama for "Days of our Lives" & "General Hospital" These reality shows are either Love 'em or Hate 'em.

This show sucks! The show must be paying big bucks because the would not survive on the cars because too busy fighting. I would much rather the show the work on the cars and not how petty they can be.

Guess im in the minority, i think the boss is hilarious. Im do agree i wish theyd show more work getting done but thats what the FF button is for

Sound familiar? I think the success of another build show which kicked off this genre was similar.
Yeah Desert Car Kings. But I would rather watch both shows than some of the other crap on TV. At least they are about cars and restoration.

Fast and Loud on discovery is a good show about cars.

And in gravveyard cars why does he want an fm3 car so bad for his granddaughter that is only a few weeks old for her 16 th birthday than finish building the cars they already have?

Yeah Desert Car Kings. But I would rather watch both shows than some of the other crap on TV. At least they are about cars and restoration.

Actually, I was thinking American Chopper. "Boss" complains about the laziness of the workers while never actually doing anything, lazy workers complain about the boss for being a tyrant. Yet they all still manage to find the time to go out and go skydiving or drive tanks or... All the while they still wind up managing to hit the self-imposed deadlines.

More made for TV drama when the real work gets done when the cameras aren't rolling.

This show had someone at the Chryslers at Carlisle show begging the crowd to watch Graveyard Cars & then go on the show's website & say nice things about it. He promised that it would eventually actually be more about the cars. The ratings must not be good because he sounded desperate. I have watched 3 episodes so far & each one seems worse than the previous one. Car guys don't care about pumpkin carving, finding Christmas trees, spiking your hair, or two babies fighting over missing parts. It won't last one season.

This show had someone at the Chryslers at Carlisle show begging the crowd to watch Graveyard Cars & then go on the show's website & say nice things about it. He promised that it would eventually actually be more about the cars. The ratings must not be good because he sounded desperate. I have watched 3 episodes so far & each one seems worse than the previous one. Car guys don't care about pumpkin carving, finding Christmas trees, spiking your hair, or two babies fighting over missing parts. It won't last one season.

I dont see why people bring cars to them to be restored cause they dont do much to them. And the guy also says the deadline was December and its July... If it was my car I would be pissed that it was takin so long.

I think Fast and Loud is a much better show.

-
Back