-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swifterthanyou

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling four wheels, conse style center caps and trim rings as pictured. They are small pattern, 14" x 6" and the trim rings are in excellent shape with a few minor dings. Tires are dry rotted and will be removed prior to shipping. $425 shipped to continental U.S. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqYOKigE5dlnyF-VBOc0FQP6+w~~60_12[1].jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 726
  • $(KGrHqIOKjYE5qmUm627BOc0EuEtbw~~60_12[1].jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 662
  • $(KGrHqEOKnIE5t!Gmc1hBOc0EhCMTQ~~60_12[1].jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 651
I am selling four wheels, conse style center caps and trim rings as pictured. They are small pattern, 14" x 6" and the trim rings are in excellent shape with a few minor dings. Tires are dry rotted and will be removed prior to shipping. $425 shipped to continental U.S. Send me a PM if you are interested.
If interested in selling the cone centres seperate let me know with a price thanks dartin jack

I would be very interested in these is the price firm I am on my phone now I will try and pm you later or please pm me so we can talk thank you

I have shipped a few sets of these and the rims alone ship for about $25 each and with the box of rings and caps you could figure about the same.

Cost of fuel surchages have really compromised the cost of shipping items. Unless you are Walmart and have a major corporate shippng status would you get the better rates...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back