-
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil 340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
mopar stickers,(any size) or lighted signs for sale.
200.00 shipped each u.s. (extra for canada) for 20x15 inch lighted box signs.
can also have any one of these made to your size specs for a sticker for your garage wall, or car. located in northwest ohio.
pm with any interest. thanks

Attachments

• 100_3163.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 1,601
  • 100_3165.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,401
  • 100_3159.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 1,862
  • 100_3161.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,431
Have you sent mine yet, If not I would like to have the Rapid transit instead of the Mopar. Thanks!

Can you post some sizes along with prices for each size? I'm interested in round ones but not to big, maybe around 4"-6"? I will buy more than one, depending on cost maybe 4-6 or more? and hand out to my friends for tool boxes and such.

I guess post cost if buying a SINGLE sticker, then deal individually for price break on multiples????

p.m. sent to both.
basically..if you see something you like but want it a specific size...private message me and i ll be glad to get you a price. its not a problem at all. they all vary based on size and ink consumption. i don t really carry them in stock but i can get them made within a couple days usually. thanks

Here's my decals/sticker I got today from evil 340 and look sweet!

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 1,437
thanks john.
also taking requests for custom stuff. or any other good ideas. i m thinking of doing engines next. big stickers of the 340, 440, and hemi eventually. that d look pretty cool stuck to the wall of the mancave. lol

thanks husk. i m glad you like them. pretty cool i agree. thanks again.

here s a couple of new round light boxes 17"
and a couple sets of decals 3 1/2" and a big rapid transit decal at 17"

Attachments

• 100_3174.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,074
  • 100_3177.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,065
Can also do lighted clocks with whatever u want on the face. P.m. with any interest. Thank you

heres a banner I did for my shop. just had a decent pic of the magazine cover and printed it. added the demon logo on the bottom

Attachments

• 100_3190.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 910
thanks john.
also taking requests for custom stuff. or any other good ideas. i m thinking of doing engines next. big stickers of the 340, 440, and hemi eventually. that d look pretty cool stuck to the wall of the mancave. lol

That would be cool to see and as a poster too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back