Mopar Shop SW Michigan

Mid-West

1. ANG 2S000

ANG 2S000 Active Member

Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    I live in Battle Creek, MI. I am looking for a good general purpose shop that knows the ins and outs of Mopars. I’m working on a 69 Dart, but have extremely limited space to do much, and I am trying to self-teach as much as I can learn along the way.

I’m finally getting to do what I’ve always wanted, but have been on the move quite a bit with the military.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

2. cosgig

cosgig MoBro Inc.

Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    If you were a little closer to me near Ann Arbor, I would turn you over to my buddy Rick Adams. He is retired, and takes on jobs at a very reasonable rate, knows Mopars and most other cars inside and out, and welcomes the owner to come and work along with him. I’ve turned a few members his way, all with good results. He is always working on something, and has about 15 Mopars of his own. If the drive to Pinckney is within your reach, I’ll put you in touch with him. I will say tho that things don’t sit around his shop, they are either being worked on to an end, or you remove them and bring them back when you are ready for the next step. His storage is full of his own cars, and his shop is always in motion.

• Like Like x 3
    • ANG 2S000

ANG 2S000 Active Member

Local Time:
      Sorry I haven't replied, I've been travelling for work. I am still kind of hoping to find something a little closer, but I will definitely keep this in mind if I can't. I've been camping at Pinckney State Park, so I know right where it's at. Does he do mostly mechanical or body or a little bit of everything?

• cosgig

cosgig MoBro Inc.

Local Time:
      He does everything. We also have a good network of trades within the hobby that come over to pitch in on stuff if need be!

• blk00rt

blk00rt Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      Agree Rick does good work. He has helped me and many others with their mopars.

• BooGTS

BooGTS Member

Local Time:
      Hi Cosgig, can you send me Rick's info? I'm looking to have some bearing work done to my 340 engine and sounds like he could be my guy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.