Mopar Shop SW Michigan

-

ANG 2S000

Reaction score
I live in Battle Creek, MI. I am looking for a good general purpose shop that knows the ins and outs of Mopars. I’m working on a 69 Dart, but have extremely limited space to do much, and I am trying to self-teach as much as I can learn along the way.

I’m finally getting to do what I’ve always wanted, but have been on the move quite a bit with the military.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

If you were a little closer to me near Ann Arbor, I would turn you over to my buddy Rick Adams. He is retired, and takes on jobs at a very reasonable rate, knows Mopars and most other cars inside and out, and welcomes the owner to come and work along with him. I’ve turned a few members his way, all with good results. He is always working on something, and has about 15 Mopars of his own. If the drive to Pinckney is within your reach, I’ll put you in touch with him. I will say tho that things don’t sit around his shop, they are either being worked on to an end, or you remove them and bring them back when you are ready for the next step. His storage is full of his own cars, and his shop is always in motion.

Sorry I haven't replied, I've been travelling for work. I am still kind of hoping to find something a little closer, but I will definitely keep this in mind if I can't. I've been camping at Pinckney State Park, so I know right where it's at. Does he do mostly mechanical or body or a little bit of everything?

He does everything. We also have a good network of trades within the hobby that come over to pitch in on stuff if need be!

Agree Rick does good work. He has helped me and many others with their mopars.

Hi Cosgig, can you send me Rick's info? I'm looking to have some bearing work done to my 340 engine and sounds like he could be my guy.

Hi ANG 2S000, I live in Battle Creek also. I have a 1965 Plymouth Barracuda. There are several shop in town that could work on your car. There was a guy in Athens that worked on Mopars but I haven't seen him this year. Welcome to the forum.

John

If you were a little closer to me near Ann Arbor, I would turn you over to my buddy Rick Adams. He is retired, and takes on jobs at a very reasonable rate, knows Mopars and most other cars inside and out, and welcomes the owner to come and work along with him. I’ve turned a few members his way, all with good results. He is always working on something, and has about 15 Mopars of his own. If the drive to Pinckney is within your reach, I’ll put you in touch with him. I will say tho that things don’t sit around his shop, they are either being worked on to an end, or you remove them and bring them back when you are ready for the next step. His storage is full of his own cars, and his shop is always in motion.
Hello, I am looking for some help with final alligning of my doors and possibly fenders if they are off as well. I am putting in a 340 into my 1965 barracuda within the next month then want to handle the adjustments. Pinkney is about 30 to 40 min from Farmington Hills where I live.
Thanks
Ed

Hello, I am looking for some help with final alligning of my doors and possibly fenders if they are off as well. I am putting in a 340 into my 1965 barracuda within the next month then want to handle the adjustments. Pinkney is about 30 to 40 min from Farmington Hills where I live.
Thanks
Ed

Rick just finished this car for a local enthusiast, and our member SSVDP has his car going there on Saturday. I’ll PM you his contact info, Rich’s car will be there for a couple weeks, so your timeline may just work out here.

B39B996F-287A-40D1-9C72-A3E485F8AEC5.png

-
Back