Mopar Smart Shops in MD.

-

gallantusmc

69 Formula S
Reaction score
So, I have a 1969 Barracuda Formula S that has been sitting neglected. Deployment, job, and family have monopolized my time. I am looking for a Mopar friendly shop near where I live (Ellicott City MD) to go through it and help me get it back on the road. Been about a year since it was driven (it is garaged). Turns over, but doesn't start. Gas was treated BTW. Front brakes (disc brake conversion) are locked up. I am afraid to start digging into it myself at this point because of crazy hours at work. I don't want to start what I can't finish. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 384
If you'd be willing to drag her down to Alexandria, I'd love to dig into it. I'm not a professional mechanic but have built a mopar or 3 in my time.

Do you still need help with your cuda? Twin Ridge Auto in Mt Airy is great- they speak old Mopar;
The guy to ask for is Earl Burroughs. He does anything on my Mopars I can't/don't want to do. Fixes stuff on cars dealers can't figure out
301-829-6100- best to call later in afternoon when winding down work for day- say 4:30 or so
for info- website- http://www.twinridgeauto.com/

You can pm me for more info

Gib,
I saw a shop at 26 and 97 on the west side of the Royal Farms in Eldersburg with a nice yellow 70ish Cuda on the side, but just looked and I think it's listed as a Meineki?

-
Back