MOPARFEST 2005

-

MtNemoMopar

In the doghouse
Reaction score
August 20 and 21 this year.

I'm hoping some of you American members can make the trek up here this year.It's not too far from the Detroit border, and the car counts are incredible. I think they had over 1500 on Sunday last year.
If you can make the trip, let me know, and I'll buy you a beer!!
(sorry, it's just one beer.Our beer will knock you American gents on your behinds, and have you :puker: )

I think I will be there too.I just have to finish getting a trailer to bring our newly finished 70 T/A 340 6 pack car.This thing is a piece of jewelerly,Mrmopartech(Montreal)

I've been considering it for a while. About 4 hours from me..... When the wife was working that day I had planned on going.. Now she has it off and planning on doing stuff for her birthday.

How is Sunday for the show? I know alot of them are pretty slim on the second day.

Oh and your beer, I think I can handle it :drinkers:

I planned my 1st aniversary in Toronto using www.beeradvocate.com.

Mr Magnus....the show was fantastic this year.Because of "Woodward", Sunday is always the best day to come. Must have been close to a couple thousand cars. I got to meet a couple of our members this year, cool A-body guys for sure. Bring that old classic of yours next year, and you'll surely get that beer dude!

-
Back