Moparfest 2013 pair of tickets for sale

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately Dad isnt feeling well enough to go to Moparfest, he offered for Lori and I to go, but I would rather spend time bs'ing with him while Im home. I have a pair that include the "Fabo Club" parking, and seeing as we were going to bring dads Cuda, we "pre-registered" so you are entered into the give away car this year. Which I believe is a 69 Valiant. It is an awesome show with an awesome bunch of people!! Here is the link
http://www.moparfest.com/

The tickets are for Saturday and Sunday and include entry for the car.

Asking face value for the tickets.

Thanks
4spdragtop

You probably have to swap the registration with Patt to be in for the car but I doubt that would be any problem they are such cool people to deal with . Sorry to hear about Pops I was hoping he would be hanging around with us again this year , glad to hear your getting some time from work to go spend time with him .

You probably have to swap the registration with Patt to be in for the car but I doubt that would be any problem they are such cool people to deal with . Sorry to hear about Pops I was hoping he would be hanging around with us again this year , glad to hear your getting some time from work to go spend time with him .

Thanks Chris, I have an email in to Patt, and like you said I doubt it would be a problem at all.
Yeah Im sorry too, Dad had a blast with you guys. Mfest will always be there but Dad wont.

Cheers
4spdragtop

Dang Steve... I was hoping to see both you and George at the show this year. My wife and I got quite a kick out of him and his comments (mostly about you). We're praying for him to feel better and we hope see you both again at the show next year!

Family is #1 Steve..Moparfest is #2..*g*
I hear ya Steve..spend as much time with the parents as you can..hope all goes well with dad.
AL

I just got off the phone with Patt a representative from Moparfest and the pair of tickets I have will/can be transferred. That means if you have a Mopar you want to enter into the show that you are eligible to win the giveaway car this year!!

Oh and the 2014 show sounds amazing!! Nice giveaway car and great giveaway prizes!

-
Back