Moparfest 2014

-

cannucky

The Guy With No Birthday
Reaction score
alright I'll start the ball rolling , tickets are payed for , car is registered for the FABO club parking and I'm raring to go only 6 months and 4 days till the fun begins .

Way ta go Chris..... I'm glad you started the ball rolling this year! I guess I had better get my **** together and pre-register already. LOL

Its going to be another great year and as usual I will be bringing my barbeque and grilling up some fresh farmers sausage, burgers and I will also entertain any special requests (within reason of course....lol).

Let the good times roll......:cheers:

View attachment MoparFest%202010%20137.jpg

Me and the wife decided a couple of days ago we are going to hit the Nats and then Moparfest the next weekend. Looking forward to it. Going to pre-register tomorrow and book rooms. Captain already clued me in on registering to park with the FABO group, we look forward to going and meeting all of you who are going to attend. :D

Have not been to Moparfest since 2004. I'll probably go this year, but wont likely bring the Duster. I never was big on showing my cars. Always feel like my cars are not up to standards.

I will be there again this year. I usually park with my buddies.

Attachments

• IMG_1194.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 2,011
Have not been to Moparfest since 2004. I'll probably go this year, but wont likely bring the Duster. I never was big on showing my cars. Always feel like my cars are not up to standards.

It's not that kind of show for us , it's about lining up together and having a couple of great days in the sun with a couple of thousand other mopar guys and gals , Hanging at the hotel at night drinking beer in the parking lot and laughing our backsides off , heck play your cards right and Scotty will even wash your car for you :cheers:

It's not that kind of show for us , it's about lining up together and having a couple of great days in the sun with a couple of thousand other mopar guys and gals , Hanging at the hotel at night drinking beer in the parking lot and laughing our backsides off , heck play your cards right and Scotty will even wash your car for you :cheers:

Ha,that was a one time...helping hand Chris.:goodman:

I am planning on going in 2015 if possible. There are a few of us that are talking about making the trip but this summer is out of the question. I really want to go to a BIG show that is nothing but mopars!!

hey Scott did you photo shop my car out of the pics ? I see Pop's car but theres a hole on the other side of johns where mine should be WTF .

hey Scott did you photo shop my car out of the pics ? I see Pop's car but theres a hole on the other side of johns where mine should be WTF .
Not sure where you went?I have all my MoparFest pics together,so might be different year pics posted.:happy6:

View attachment DSCF3149.JPG

Might,ve been a different day?Or you had left already?

no I left with you guys both years and those are all pics from 2012 because Pop's gold fish is right there beside you , weird .

I am planning on going in 2015 if possible. There are a few of us that are talking about making the trip but this summer is out of the question. I really want to go to a BIG show that is nothing but mopars!!

You wont be disappointed....just a bunch of good natured Mopar ***-clowns telling lies, drinking and checking out other cars n other women...:glasses7:

Thanks for reposting some of those pics guys, my ext hard drive crashed and I lost all the pics Ive gathered over the past 5 years.....

Maybe I will clean out "Flubber" and bring her along....:happy1:

Well, being a total newbie im in this year NO MATTER WHAT. The last 31/2 years not one, yes one show. Goin if I have to walk.........hope to see and meet a lot of you great people in person:cheers:

I better get registered cause I'll be there again this year... it's too much fun to miss... I'll bring the Baileys and the Bullshite as usual

see ya, Derrick

-
Back