Moparfest 2014

-
16 cars parked in the FABO line others in the show field and show barn is a damn fine turn out for a day that rained pretty much constantly , looking forward to some sun tomorrow , now it's time for a nice dinner and some cocktails with some great company .

Here are a few more PICs, Great day until it got a bit Damp. Awesome Food, Thanks Andy for the BBQ and everyone else's lunch contribution.

Attachments

• MF1.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 425
  • MF3.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 544
  • mF4.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 474
  • MF5.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 413
  • MF2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 424
  • MF6.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 411
We had a great day! The weather didn't exactly co-operate, but the sun was still shining under the FABO tent! We feel blessed to be part of such a great group of people! Hopefully the weather clears up overnight and tomorrow we can enjoy some fun in the sun. Enjoy your evening everyone and we will see you all again tomorrow!:cheers:

Oh.... I almost forgot. The legendary 4spdragtop was in the house! I also heard he will be doing his own version of "Quack Like A Duck" later on tonight at the motel. I hope no one has a camera!:toothy1:

Oh.... I almost forgot. The legendary 4spdragtop was in the house! I also heard he will be doing his own version of "Quack Like A Duck" later on tonight at the motel. I hope no one has a camera!:toothy1:

LOL!!! I can't wait for an encore!! My lovely lady and I plan on leaving early in the a.m.! Hope the weather is good and the grounds dry up! See you all tomorrow!

LOL!!! I can't wait for an encore!! My lovely lady and I plan on leaving early in the a.m.! Hope the weather is good and the grounds dry up! See you all tomorrow!

Lmao although I was unsuccessful in my "quack like a duck" attempt. It would be more accurately called "fart like a moose"!! Day was great with familiar faces and some new ones . Bruce/Paula Brandon /Jenny Rod/Keela George/Stace and Hemi Denny. Its a little early and Im a little foggy so.I apologize if I forgotten anyone. I will add more pics later. Praying for better weather today!

The Sun is up.. I hope it lasts all day.. making breakfast, cleaning dart, packing the beer, making room in the driveway for the Satellite... see you all soon.

The Sun is up.. I hope it lasts all day.. making breakfast, cleaning dart, packing the beer, making room in the driveway for the Satellite... see you all soon.

The only Satellite your getting is in the form of a dish, its mine!!! LOL
We are heading out shortly, can't wait to see everyone.

Kenny

Its nice to wake up and see sunshine and clear skies! I hope it stays that way for the rest of the weekend. We will be heading out in a few minutes. See you all soon!:cheers:

A great day at the show , big thanks to all who joined us and all who stopped by to say hi , 2 FABO members were among the 10 contestants who got to draw a key for the beautiful big block ragtop RoadRunner clone , neither started the car unfortunately but hey it was still a great time . Next years car is a 4speed 273 commando barracuda in b3 blue effing awesome looking car , safe journeys to all .

Had an awesome time again. Hopefully we'll see you all in a couple years. Thanx for everything guys and gals. Moparfest is a great show and well worth attending. Even though I didn't win the 50/50. But I may have to come back next June to pick up my 69 Coronet RT from the Rotary club draw!!

What a weekend! We had the best FABO member turnout ever. I talked so much and laughed so hard, that my voice is almost gone. It truly was a great time had by all. We got to meet up with some old friends and also met quite a few new members. I wanted to thank everyone who pitched in and fed us all lunch today! It was a great meal.

I managed to take a quick walk around the show and snap some pics of a few of my favourites. Enjoy everyone...... I'm already looking forward to next year's show!

Attachments

• DSCF2200 (Copy).jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 325
  • DSCF2199 (Copy).jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 307
  • DSCF2198 (Copy).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 326
  • DSCF2197 (Copy).jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 311
  • DSCF2196 (Copy).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 316
  • DSCF2195 (Copy).jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 305
  • DSCF2194 (Copy).jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 314
  • DSCF2193 (Copy).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 332
  • DSCF2191 (Copy).jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 303
Here are a few pics of some of our member's cars. Great turnout!

Attachments

• DSCF2216 (Copy).jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 303
  • DSCF2215 (Copy).jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 318
  • DSCF2214 (Copy).jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 305
  • DSCF2212 (Copy).jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 318
  • DSCF2213 (Copy).jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 304
  • DSCF2190 (Copy).jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 303
A few more random cars.....

Attachments

• DSCF2211 (Copy).jpg
    43 KB · Views: 296
  • DSCF2210 (Copy).jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 320
  • DSCF2209 (Copy).jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 308
  • DSCF2206 (Copy).jpg
    57 KB · Views: 302
  • DSCF2205 (Copy).jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 298
  • DSCF2204 (Copy).jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 316
  • DSCF2203 (Copy).jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 307
  • DSCF2202 (Copy).jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 332
  • DSCF2201 (Copy).jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 316
I also managed to convince this Hot Mopar Babe (my lovely wife) to pose beside this beautiful Dart.

Attachments

• DSCF2207 (Copy).jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 316
Here is a shot of Chris (Cannucky) accepting his long distance award prize. Way ta go Chris!

Attachments

• DSCF2217 (Copy).jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 305
Finally, here are a few shots of our 2 members that were chosen as finalists to try and start the Moparfest giveaway car. Neither one started the car, but it was very exciting none the less!

Attachments

• DSCF2219 (Copy).jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 308
  • DSCF2220 (Copy).jpg
    39 KB · Views: 322
  • DSCF2221 (Copy).jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 316
thanks to all for the great times. Was great to meet new faces. dam nap lasted a little to long last night for the last supper! You all have a safe trip back home and see you next year. Hats off to Chris for the long distance Win!

i was there sat in the rain. I did not make it back around to say hi to all, but i did find some deals in the swap meet area this year. Next year i plan to be able to park the dart in the area.

Made the trip to Niagra falls this year to watch the water fall off the cliff on sunday

-
Back