Moparfest 2015

-
Damit!!! didn't see this thread. I started another. oooops

Radisson is filling up fast guys. Called today and only a few rooms left.

Can't wait!!!!!!!

Got a letter in the mail today , 5 tickets for the shaker hood Chally , no entry package yet but the receipt says I'm in .

nice mine can't be too far behind then eh LOL ! I was on their site monday filling out the survey and dreaming about this years show .

found mine on top of the mailbox in the lobby this morning , guess the mailman put it in the wrong box but I got it now , yippee it's like Christmas I'm #256 eh hard to believe 255 people got in before me last fall LOL !

Ok my friends to the north...My brother and I are thinking of making the trip to Mopar Fest from Minnesota. Do you Mopar Fest regulars have any advise for a couple of first timers? :glasses7:

Ok my friends to the north...My brother and I are thinking of making the trip to Mopar Fest from Minnesota. Do you Mopar Fest regulars have any advise for a couple of first timers? :glasses7:

Start drinking Canadian beer now to build up your tolerance , stuff happens if you pass out in your chair eh ! make sure to fill in the Club Member section of the online registration form if you are bringing your Abodies that way you will be able to park with the rest of us reprobates , if you are coming a day or 2 early there is a Motel 1.5 hours north of Kitchener in Owen Sound that can be had for $50 a night cash if you talk nice to the East Indian gal that owns it ,if you are crossing at SS Marie , just remember to take the turn off to Manitoulin Island -South Bay Harbour , the ferry there saves 10 hours of driving around Georgian Bay and drops you at Tobermory which is an hour or so North of Owen Sound , I normally hunker down there for a night or two after crossing the great flatlands , you can find the ferry schedule online and if you are coming that way it's the best 60 bucks you will spend all weekend . I normally stay at the Radisson but the fun is across the street at the Best western on Friday night so I haven't booked yet and might actually end up at the Holiday inn that is also across the street , we haven't bothered with the Cruise or Burn-out competition at a local dealership preferring instead to go for a big group dinner on Saturday night but that might change this year .Fell free to ask any more specific questions -Chris

I got ticket 255, but it doesn't say club parking, it does say baseball diamond one. I know that is where we usually park.

I got ticket 255, but it doesn't say club parking, it does say baseball diamond one. I know that is where we usually park.

Yeah I noticed that on mine as well , I'm sure it's what they mean but I don't see anything on the website about it so maybe I'll give Pat a call and ask .

We're actually going a couple days early to take in the Woodward Cruise on Thursday and maybe Friday. Not bringing the Dart or the Cuda this time, just checking out a new venue. Will look you A-Bodies guys up when we get in. I'm sure we'll have a cold Canadian beer on ice!

We're actually going a couple days early to take in the Woodward Cruise on Thursday and maybe Friday. Not bringing the Dart or the Cuda this time, just checking out a new venue. Will look you A-Bodies guys up when we get in. I'm sure we'll have a cold Canadian beer on ice!

fair enough , if you do come up Friday someone will post where we are at Friday night I'm sure .

Ok I'm pre-registered for club parking. Ya can relax... I'll bring the bailey's for Saturday am coffee. We moved to Cambridge ( just cause it's closer to Moparfest EH!!) I had to wait for an address change before I registered so the package will arrive in the correct mailbox. Can't wait to see the gang again.... Derrick.

Hey Clint... I wanted to come your way this year to the Frankenmuth Cruise but I lost the vote as the Wife wants to go west this year... I'll have ta dig out the cowboy hat, We're heading to Calgary.... Will see you at Moparfest for sure.

Hey Clint... I wanted to come your way this year to the Frankenmuth Cruise but I lost the vote as the Wife wants to go west this year... I'll have ta dig out the cowboy hat, We're heading to Calgary.... Will see you at Moparfest for sure.

See you there Derick

stf, how did i not know about this? im going next year for sure

Next Year ? why wait , tell you what if your standing on the side of the road on that new bypass on the south side of Calgary on Saturday August 8 with a sign saying" Moparfest or Bust " you just might get there this year !

59 days and counting , any suggestions on what uniquely wet coast item I should bring this year - don't effing dare say Halibut LOL ...and no I'm not driving cross country with a little green bag either ...

can you win the Challenger if you can't make it to the show ?

-
Back