Moparfest 2015

-
That is the hotel across the street, usually party central but it may be a little thin this year.
Iam there Friday night and Saturday night

well after 2 hours of torrential rain I am here at the Radisson and the room was ready when I got here this time , apparently I booked business class so I get 2 breakfasts and 2 free drinks at the bar plus a robe, slippers and a line up off products in the dunger to use ain't I fancy lol !

We'll be checking in at the Best Western later this afternoon - I spoke to Kim at Moparfest, she told me to tell the parking guys that I am supposed to go to Diamond 1 even though I don't have the gray card (the one that hangs from the mirror) - I have a sunshade too (even if the weather report says that I probably won't need it)- rain is just pi$$ing down even as I write this :prayer: for sun

Was thinking of taking the drive , but they call for thunder showers Friday Saturday and maybe Sunday , not going to take a chance getting stuck in the rain . Hope to be going next year
Hope it clears up for all there now and this weekend

Got 2 runs in on the cuda and all is good except the fool mileage got worse...:D. Maybe a good carb guy will helpe tune it?? Lol. Packing the cuda now. Lori made potato salad. I'll grab something to throw on the little grill Im bringing. Might be a little late so be sure to save me a pot.
See u in the am.

Got 2 runs in on the cuda and all is good except the fool mileage got worse...:D. Maybe a good carb guy will helpe tune it?? Lol. Packing the cuda now. Lori made potato salad. I'll grab something to throw on the little grill Im bringing. Might be a little late so be sure to save me a pot.
See u in the am.

Sounds like a good time is in store for you all :glasses7:

Glad you guys got her done Steve and 68valiant400 , sounds like we have plenty of food , the sun is supposed to shine so this is it MOPARFEST is here see everyone in a couple of hours .

PS Kazooom man I really need a coffee this morning eh !

Been super busy and have'nt posted on yet, but plan to be there this morning, rain or shine. See everyone there.

Bruce

I haven't been active on for a-bodies for a while, but I do check in from time to time to see what is going on. It looks like I will be making the trip by my self this year, and was hoping I could join you guys on Sunday? :toothy1:
I can bring shade as well as my 70 Swinger, once I get it washed and ready... Would that be ok?

Cannucky Car Park Service

To busy or tired to deal with finding a spot and parking your car ? Let the pros at Cannucky Car Park Service handle all your parking needs , no one reverse's a car quitre like us .

Cannucky Car Park Service

To busy or tired to deal with finding a spot and parking your car ? Let the pros at Cannucky Car Park Service handle all your parking needs , no one reverse's a car quitre like us .

Do I detect wobbly pops?

Here are a few pics from today. Great weather despite the forecast, and great to see the FABO crew out in full force.

Bruce

Attachments

• IMG_20150815_103315.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_20150815_103339.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_20150815_103356.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_20150815_103419.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_20150815_103518.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_20150815_110132.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_20150815_111043.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_20150815_134034.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 279
That's it , next year I make it there for sure . Or I'll die trying . Damn those cars look good !!

-
Back