Moparfest 2015

-
I guess it was a date Darwin because now he's getting all catty . I don't know how big his motorhome is or if 4 or more of you in it for 5 days is survivable eh lol !

I guess it was a date Darwin because now he's getting all catty . I don't know how big his motorhome is or if 4 or more of you in it for 5 days is survivable eh lol !

LOL, he's got a big Class A motorhome, but I was thinking we'd the Dart(s) and just using the moho for sleeping in.:cheers:

John....settle down or Chris won't come see you next year!!:violent1:

LOL, he's got a big Class A motorhome, but I was thinking we'd the Dart(s) and just using the moho for sleeping in.:cheers:

John....settle down or Chris won't come see you next year!!:violent1:

I think he's being like that because he knows I'm probably not going next year { unless you guys all go then I guess I'd have to } , It's time to take a year off to save for the Euro trip .Going to up the power as well , need at least 550 for the autobahn .

I think he's being like that because he knows I'm probably not going next year { unless you guys all go then I guess I'd have to } , It's time to take a year off to save for the Euro trip .Going to up the power as well , need at least 550 for the autobahn .

Its BIG BLOCK TIME!!!:blob::cheers::blob:

woke up in my own bed this morning , was it all a dream ? there's no car in my garage so it must have been real DOH !

More pics from a great weekend, Steve doing a good job on the burgers

Attachments

• 102.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 332
  • 121.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 349
  • 113.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 362
  • 114.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 347
  • 115.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 349
  • 116.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 333
  • 119.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 339
  • 118.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 343
yeah Grants been talking about doing it in the motor home, his wife would like to see Niagra but he has to get through his med stuff first eh !

ROFL....

I'm a little concerned vehicles only seem to drive east,, and need to be transported back west.. The price of shipping my MoHo would be staggering... lol

It's on the train because construction has the roads west completely hooped and the gas stations that sell premium are getting fewer and farther between ,even rarer are the ones that are open at night .

Thanks all, great time as usual... now back to work. and also... unless Foose is working for CN Chris will have to do his own Overhaulin... ha ha

Wow great time guys, hope every one made it home safe and sound.
Chris glade you made it home okay, it just won't be the same with out you next year!
Andy what the heck did you do to Lynn, she was saying Caption Canuck all night in her sleep. LOL

Can't wait to do it all again next year.

Kenny

It's on the train because the gas stations that sell premium are getting fewer and farther between .

...and you want MORE POWER???? You'll have to start frequenting airports for gas on the way.

...anyway, that's OK as my Dart runs fine on Regular!

Grant...we'll just get you an Australian compass...that should fix it!

Wow great time guys, hope every one made it home safe and sound.
Chris glade you made it home okay, it just won't be the same with out you next year!
Andy what the heck did you do to Lynn, she was saying Caption Canuck all night in her sleep. LOL

Can't wait to do it all again next year.

Kenny
Haha... Its our little secret. What happens at Moparfest stays at Moparfest! LOL

Who won the prize cars ? I bought a lot of tickets where is the announcement for the winners ?

It's on the train because construction has the roads west completely hooped and the gas stations that sell premium are getting fewer and farther between ,even rarer are the ones that are open at night .
Are you serious , gas stations that don't sell premium ? What about all the new cars that run on premium , they can't get gas ? Where does this no premium start , Ontario or further west ? That would sure cut my travels if I could not fill up with 94 , my car runs rough on 91- 92 octane .

the 94 disappears somewhere around the Muskokas except for a couple of Husky stations , do a search on Petroscams homepage for 94 locations , there are also a couple in southern Alberta before you get into the real good gas in BC , here in BC Chevron sells 94 that is ethanol free . In Northern Ontario you have to really look at the pumps , I came across 3 or 4 places that I have filled up at in past years that had regular in the premium pump this year , some put paper signs up to warn you others I had to spot that the price on the VPower pump is the same as the regular pump then ask the attendant what they were selling , heck 1 shell station had paper signs on all the pumps stating they had ESSO regular in them .

Hey all both Lori and I had an awesome time as usual. I was pretty much "whisky dick" by the time I hit the fart sack Sat night! Met/made some new friends. Lyle amd his wife. Doug and his wife. Al and his wife. And another Doug and his wife.
Clint cooked up a storm Sat and I took my turn Sunday. How come Clint didn't have to take a turn at "the glory hole"???? Man Brandon was doing his best pigeon impression with the veggie wiener. ..Lol

Had an absolute blast with everyone, hope I didn't offend anyone? If so I will drink more next year.
Chris, I have an idea for next years t-shirt. Mike/2darts is to blame...lol
Cheers and thanks again!

Now lets back up here!!!
I heard the banging and saw the hammer!
Hope all is well now,
That was a great hot as heck weekend.
I just remembered, Steve invited us for Burgers(crap I missed it)
Dave

-
Back