Moparfest 2022

-
Are we going to arrange to meet at the ball field if it is a go?
Kenny

Ball field has always been the "go to" spot, even when the tuners arrive ;-)

Hoping to have the Dart up and running again, or possibly the dakota this year.

Only 6 hours from Ohio, I might have to make the trip

I went to register last week and it was down. I went back on today and I am registered. I will be parking in the general field since I am now driving a B body.:lol:

Got registered awhile ago. Still waiting by my mailbox for the package.

I do have the dart running but have not had it out driving around yet this year. Free time has been absent lately.

I registered a few weeks back. Is there an actual location for FABO members? I'd like to join in if there is, and meet some members.

Last edited:
Havent bought tix yet. I'm hoping to have the 67 back together in time! Fingers crossed, powdercoater and needing a dash lens holding me up.:BangHead:

I received my registration today in the mail. Looking forward to it.

The mailbox finally delivered.

I still have a chair from someone from last moparfest and I believe I also have a shade cover from the last one as well, not likely arriving till Sunday though.

I know i am going, and will be searching for rocker arms for my 1971 Demon with a slant 6 (225)also need the bracket that holds the return spring.Bracket is bolted to the choke on the exhaust manifold.hoping someone will bring these items

Everyone, I'm sorry for not mentioning this sooner however it may not be too late. The hotels that are recommended in the King St E area of Kitchener are not the best location. It's a bit of a seedy area of town. I would highly recommend any of the five hotels by the St. Jacobs Market, Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn, Courtyard, Homewood Suites or Staybridge. Its a farther distance but only 6 minute longer drive than say, the Radisson Hotel on King St E.
St Jacobs is a nice tourist area and your cars would be safer.

Yep, I just texted my buddy and it looks like our group will be going up on Saturday.

-
Back