Moparfest 2023

-
After Cannucky picked up the banner from you he gave it back to the guy who had it made, not sure who that was. Cannucky sold his car, I tried contacting him but was unsuccessful.

Mike/2darts has the banner, he was the one that made it. Too bad Cannucky sold his car, I wonder if he got another one?

Un-Chaotic it by coming! Be nice to have the banner. We’re all signed up and hotel is Quality Inn down from the Marriott with the parking garage.

Moparfest tickets and wrist bands came in. Nice little magnet too! Seems to have been a mistake with the reg. Pink hanging tag and they put it in my wife’s name. Lol. Well it’s our car. Any word on who’s coming and if we can get the banner?

Heading down for Saturday only,not bringing car as logistics don’t make sense for me. Hope banner shows up so I can find everyone and say hello:thumbsup:

Update for you guys , I gave the banner to Mike to hang in his new shop but he chose not to so he has it , I thought he had already given it to someone else but I'll contact him and find out if he's going to be there this year .Yes I sold the car to a guy from down by Montreal and no I haven't t built the replacement ....yet . It's either going to be a hemi 66 Charger or a 68 modtop notchback with an insane motor ,I won't know until I find the right base to start . Rule number 1 that I will not break this time is nothing that needs bodywork .

Just spoke to Mike 2Darts , he sold his house in Ottawa and has to move before the end of the month so he won't be at the show this year .

We’re in the Dimond.

IMG_3265.jpeg

-
Back