moparfest pictures (saturday)

-

68valiant400

Reaction score
heres some pics of moparfest on saturday, great weather saw MtNemoMopar,mrmopartech,340butterduster,Done Swimmin, prettybludart,and 66signetHt

moparfest 041.jpg

moparfest 039.jpg

moparfest 079.jpg

moparfest 045.jpg

moparfest 046.jpg

moparfest 047.jpg

moparfest 107.jpg

moparfest 074.jpg

moparfest 082.jpg

moparfest 030.jpg

It was fun to run up there with You, and your pretty Wife. Meeting some of our members in person confirmed just how great the guys on here are. Car count was awesome.I figured the numbers would be down, but this showed how strong our hobby is. Thankfully, Rob Wolfe did NOT get cuffed up here. Guess He learned his lesson. LOL

ya same here Bill thanks for taking me up the slow way, next year i think we'll have a few more coming up with us,and its true the fabo members are just as nice in person really nice to finally meet a few

Hey I missed Mrmopartech,got to see his car but,he must have been look,in at all the other Mopars there.WoW quite a few nice cars there.Seen 68 valiant400,nice to meet him.I didn,t see any For A-body Only banners Iwas lookin,anyways what a great event,beautiful cars,lots to view even found my hood scoop$$Lookin forward to hookin up with a couple locals soon.Til then,Drive it like you own it! Ouch sunburn!!

Indeed it was great meeting some of you fellows, awesome cars, great people, and for a change 2 days without rain.

I took plenty of pics, I will post some tomorrow. I'm beat, time for a cold beer and chillin'.

Got to get this better organized for next year, so we don't miss anyone.
I'll see if i can get the car club to save us a section for next year, it's going to need work, I was thinking a small spot to sit in the shade, close to registration, and leave the cars in the field.
This would likely also need Joey and Adams approval.

Later all,

Giles

Sadly, I missed everyone. Heard the announcement for the FABO meeting but was tied up with the gang and couldn't get away. Arrived really early Sat morning and scored a rust and dent-free front valance for the Demon for only $50! That made my weekend. Nice to see a bunch of rides in person I'd only seen online here in the past.

Great show, I wonder if I won the Superbee. ;)

everyone was asking me for fabo cards, i only had the one Bill gave me, but i bet there will be at least 50 new members joining, lots of people asking about the site, and hope no one minded me getting the annoucer to call fabo members to stage area, hadn't seen any others at that point and finally found annoucer at the dumb driving test they were very helpful at moparfest very well run show

Got to get this better organized for next year, so we don't miss anyone.
I'll see if i can get the car club to save us a section for next year, it's going to need work, I was thinking a small spot to sit in the shade, close to registration, and leave the cars in the field.
This would likely also need Joey and Adams approval.

Giles

No need for our approval. You guys can get together as a club at anytime. :cheers:

Giles has a good idea about us organizing a little next year and hanging together at least. I am in.
Hope to have a car by then also.

pete

I am glad to here everyone got to have a good time and looks like a a good show ,
:cheers:Glad to hear the weather was good to everyone up there in Canada.

They have all the fun up there longgone8)

I am glad to here everyone got to have a good time and looks like a a good show ,
:cheers:Glad to hear the weather was good to everyone up there in Canada.

They have all the fun up there longgone8)

Yeah, good beer and low humidity!:cheers:

Hey Guys,

I was there on the Saturday but unfortunatly didnt see anyone besides Giles (340butterduster)...I heard the announcement for FABO members to the front stage and was trying to find the stage and didnt, then later realized it was like right beside me and i was totally blind (yea dont ask on that one lol)....the turnout was great though and hopefully my scamp will be done for next years event so that me and my dad can cruise up (he has 69 big block dart)...the tent idea is great for next year Giles, lets see if we can get that done, would be awesome to get everyone together like that...Anyways great show all in all with great pics to enjoy (my camera was broken so i didnt get any pictures...i know what luck i had this weekend lol)

Matthew

A MOPAR SHOW...we don't have anything close to us here like that....would LOVE to go to one....it is on my bucket list! LOL

There's a small annual Mopar show just north of Victoria at Beaver Lake if you're on the Island. I also remember someone posting pics from a Mopar show up around Parksville or Qualicum Beach... not much help if you're over on the mainland though.

There were a few more of us around - Skipsdart (Gary) and me - Jons340Dart. Ran into Giles and a couple of the other guys. It was a great turnout with lots of great cars - will post some more pictures tomorrow. Giles is right - need to get ourselves better organized for next year

A MOPAR SHOW...we don't have anything close to us here like that....would LOVE to go to one....it is on my bucket list! LOL

Hey Lora,

There's a big Mopar show in July in Langley, BC, put on by the local chapter of Mopars Unlimited. As mentioned, there is one in Parksville here on the Island, also in July, and on August 30th there is one in Courtenay at the Dodge dealership.

Where abouts in this fine province are you located?

No need for our approval. You guys can get together as a club at anytime. :cheers:

Great, thanks Adam. I wasn't expecting any road blocks from you fellows anyways. Just figured it was the right thing to do (at least run it by you). Like I'd expect anything less from the guys who have the best site in the Mopar web.

I will be attending our clubs next meeting, and bring this up. I'm sure they will be open to the idea. It's good ethics, and better promotes our hobby/addiction.

Thanks,

Giles

There were a few more of us around - Skipsdart (Gary) and me - Jons340Dart. Ran into Giles and a couple of the other guys. It was a great turnout with lots of great cars - will post some more pictures tomorrow. Giles is right - need to get ourselves better organized for next year

A group photo would be great!!!

-
Back