Moparfest

-

moparwedden

Reaction score
Who's Going. Just Preregistered And Booked My Motel Room. The Wife And Sister And Brother inlaw Are Going As Well. Were Staying In Kitchener. Lets Try To Get Some Members Together For Dinner Somewhere. A Friend Of Mine Is Coming Too. He Was There Last Year. This Will Be My First Time. Looking Forward To It, He Has A 69 Dart Convertible. Real Nice
100_0587-1.jpg

I'll be there. Only for one day though, not sure which one. Might be sunday for the car draw, would hate to go sat and find out later they drew my name on sun!

I'll be driving out from Saskatchewan. Planning our vacaton around the car show and Blue Jays. Hope to be there on the Saturday. Heading to Toronto, Ottawa, Motreal, and Maine after that. Looking forward to the show. Never been before.

Wow!! All the way from Sask? Now I'll have to put my "Riderville" flag on the Dart. If you know which game you want to see, I might be able to get you some free tickets from one of our customers. FABO will have a big number at Moparfest this year.

I will for sure be attending, I'ts too close to home to miss out.
All are welcome for bon-fire and beer at my place later in the evening.
I kept it low-key last year as I was somewhat disabled with a broken heel-bone. Give me a heads-up and it's a go. I'm less then 3 miles away. Even room for some to pitch a tent.

All the best,
Giles

im probably going, just not yet sure as to what day for sure....we should have an FABO meeting place somewhere there so we can all meet eachother

-
Back