100.1 KB · Views: 928
  • weedsa5.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 853

Attachments

• wjunkyard_muscle+shaker_hood_cuda.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 903
  • wplymouth-junkyard-beauties.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 926
The first one is a '70 340 4 speed, motor, tranny, rear, and pistol grip still in it.
The second one is a 67 with no front end or motor, and hopefully I can get the interior out of it.
There is also a yellow 69 behind it with no front end or motor, and it has a black stripe on the side- so a possible 340 or 383 car, too buried to get pics.

Attachments

• DSC04294.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 859
  • DSC04285.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 867
Can't help but think EVERYONE of these cars was once a pristine, brand new car that was pampered (at least for a week or so), and now look where they are...depressing.

Great thread though

Heres a 1973, red with white vinyl top, 340 Duster I found a month or two ago while in drivers ed. Finally went back today with my father to show him. The owner wasn't home but his big and I mean BIG, scary dog was there right next to it so I couldn't get up close to it. We left a note in his door so there may be a possible chance in getting it:cheers:

Attachments

• P1171622.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 706
I have been trying for 3 years to get a guy bout an hour north of me to sell his all original grass green 340+6 duster rust bomb. He wont give an excuse just says no.

Been working on the lady around the corner from me has an all original (tires plugs oil filter LITERALLY all original) 70 roadrunner billboard 44+6 pop up grabber 4 spd FM3 she is the original owner.Now in her late 70's she drove the car daily up till about 10 years ago when it was parked in the front yard on cinder blocks with a kmart car cover. Gonna fix it some day. rear quarters are slowly failing and the trunk lid is going from where the spoiler was removed when her son started to try to restore it.

I have been trying for 3 years to get a guy bout an hour north of me to sell his all original grass green 340+6 duster rust bomb. He wont give an excuse just says no.

Been working on the lady around the corner from me has an all original (tires plugs oil filter LITERALLY all original) 70 roadrunner billboard 44+6 pop up grabber 4 spd FM3 she is the original owner.Now in her late 70's she drove the car daily up till about 10 years ago when it was parked in the front yard on cinder blocks with a kmart car cover. Gonna fix it some day. rear quarters are slowly failing and the trunk lid is going from where the spoiler was removed when her son started to try to restore it.

huh...never new roadrunners came with billboards.....i gotta see this!!!
Any Pics??????????????????????????????

Daily driver until 2002, with the original plugs, tires, and oil filter? Must be a real cherry, you'd better not tell anyone else about it.

That, or you don't know what "literally" means.

NO NO! Bad typo..... the plugs, tires, oil filter, and air filter were removed the day she bought it and stored in her garage. I had never heard of the billboard on them either but she showed me pics with the dealer sticker still on it. It was a beautiful car in the day. over the years she let the paint fade and wear through and the cheapo car cover that wasnt water proof let for more "wear". The interior is in gorgeous condition the engine still starts (started weekly since parked) but runs rough and smokes slightly. the exhaust is about rusted through.

She declined my request to take pictures. "Its MY car and will remain so till I die!!

The gentleman with the 340 refuses to let me within 30 feet of it.

I'm a glutton for punishment.
When you guys post these finds, you need to also tell us the location of the cars!

-
Back