Mopars at Lebanon Valley Dragway New York

-

davescuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Who is going and what day or days are you going?
I can only make it on Sunday. Looks like that is the better day to go anyways

fullsizeoutput_1b7f.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1b7e.jpeg

How big is this event ? Approx. number of Show Cars, in the past. etc. ? -- It's a long haul for Me, but I may Go.

I want to go but don't know which day . I have parts to sell and looking for some parts . A long haul for me also . RPMagoo , looking forward to meeting you . Tom

Saturday is out for me - wife has a baby shower thing and I am staying home with the Aunt so wifey can go by herself and enjoy it - Sunday on the other hand... hummm...

I'm planning on Sunday. I should be able to make at least 2 time passes and park in the show. Same thing I did at E-town , it made for a fun day. If I leave the island at 4 I should make it up there by 8. I guess I'll take 22 up with the trailer.BTW the 10 day extended shows rain.....

Last edited:
Just checked the weather..sunny and 70 degrees on Sat. sunny and 64 on Sun. perfect weather for racing:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great, Wednesday I entered the zip in accuweather and it had rain.

Looks like I'll be going up solo. maybe I can find somebody willing to take some pics/vids of my time runs?

E6965A26-1BDA-45D1-BA1A-453A9637E9A2.jpeg
I went today and made some passes.
First, and best, was a 9.96 @ almost 142.
It was cool and still in the 50s at 9am.

Saw your car,on my way back to the trailer.Very impressive.I broke a rocker on my first pass,called it a day.There was a lot of nice cars .

Saw your car,on my way back to the trailer.Very impressive.I broke a rocker on my first pass,called it a day.There was a lot of nice cars .

Thanks, wanna trade ???
Going back next weekend, open test and tune Saturday and Sunday, and it’s all done till next year.
Probably be there Sunday

Last edited:
Ah, I really have been seriously looking to lose a lot of money and clear some space but i think my resale value took a hit today. Is the Daytona titled and pre 96?

Ah, I really have been seriously looking to lose a lot of money and clear some space but i think my resale value took a hit today. Is the Daytona titled and pre 96?
It’s a 93 stretched nose tube chassis car,
no title no vin

Years ago I would've been all over a dedicated race car,but with only 1 day off a week ,at this point in my life it wouldn't make any sense to not have a driveable car.sorry....but if you are interested in mine pm me tomorrow.

-
Back