Drag Racing Classes- Street, Non-Electronic, Electronic,

Modern Muscle (2008 & Newer) Racers - $35

Car Show- registration closes at 12noon; Line up at 1pm; Entry $15

Racing & Car Show combined $40

Swap Meet $35

$12 for Spectators/Crew; $5 children 6-10

Gates open at 8am, Racing begins at 9:30am

https://www.dragway.com/

That sucks cause l'll be out of town and Epping is not having a Mopar Day. Damn but every time I go to the track I feel like it's Mopar Day. Me against the world!

Last time I was there for a show, Musclepalooza, it was $15 to enter the show (me and my car), $12 for each person, so with me and a friend the total was $27.

For this show it would be the same, so do they charge you $35 separately for the swap meet, or is that for vendors?
Seems low for a vendor, but makes no sense to fence off the swap meet to get $35 from the public.

It already looks like I'll be missing the musclecar show this weekend , I'm in the middle of taking out my Terminator X POS and going back to FAST Sportsman XFI/XIM. I should be ready by then though.

Entry fee is all access.
That vendor fee is for the spot. Like 10x20 but people take up more than that.
Racers get a wrist band. Entry fee for visitors includes everything but racing.
The car show is like 250 cars (or more)
Swap meet is about 50 vendors. On the smaller side but a great show.
If we don’t start attending these events, tracks like this have to sell and go bye-bye never to return. START ATTENDING THESE SHOWS FOLKS or they will no long be there!
Especially at drag strips.

Last edited:
I'm out this year. I've got a little more tuning to do. I don't want to embarrass myself. EDIT. Seems I might have figured it out. Cars cleaned and loaded up. See y'all there

Last edited:
-
Back