Mopars at Maplegrove

-

dartcuda1

67 Barracuda 500ci 6sp
Reaction score
38882262_2021110941242166_9057689099271405568_n.jpg

If the weather is good I'll be in the swap area with an 18' trailer load of mixed A, B, E, C & F-body parts to sell.

Last edited:
I will be going also.. can bring if anyone is interested all 4 door shells that are rust free and front and rear seats and blue door panels..parts are from 69 valiant 4 door they are blue..

I'm going. Taking what's left of the 75 Dart Sport that I parted out. Looking for a console kid 70 and up for an a body.
May bring some small bolt rallyes too.

I'll be looking for an excellent used driver side mirror with remote if anyone has one they can bring?

The regular round version, not the racing type.

I'll be looking for an excellent used driver side mirror with remote if anyone has one they can bring?

The regular round version, not the racing type.
I might have one off of my 72 swinger I had. Looked cherry. I'll see if I can hunt for in in the closets.

Awesome. Look for the charcoal 4-door 2004 Ram long bed with a lumber rack & a trailer full of parts to sell & you will find me. ;-)

Awesome. Look for the charcoal 4-door 2004 Ram long bed with a lumber rack & a trailer full of parts to sell & you will find me. ;-)
You have a console kid that's not trashed for an a body? Or a gull wing? I'll be there in a dark red 4wd dodge ram pu

No kids.

I'll have an F-body console there with shifter & linkage though.

Anyone have a set of junk, rusty, cracked small block heads they can bring & want to sell cheap?

I am looking for a set, the plan is to mount a junk block on an old JD lawn tractor for yard art.

I have the block & very rusty headers already.

I started loading the trailer, I have almost all day tomorrow to pile more on, a LOT more. :)

its a start.JPG

Interested . My girlfriend's relation has a 70 that he needs seats. You and I gotta talk.. lol. I'm bringing that nice mirror for you btw.

We can trade if you want, but they are pretty bad.

If you do not like the guy, these would be perfect. ;-)

I still have some seats I can take out of the loft too, there is a decent 1970 Duster bench with tracks & fold down arm rest.

MUCH better condition though.

I also have some rear seats.

I can have other buckets there in better shape, just not '70. This particular '70 set is pretty rough.

I'll message you with my email address.

We have had a wet 2018 for sure.

Carlisle was awesome & now Maple Grove & hopefully at least one more........

That was fun! Sold a pile of stuff & met some new people. :)

-
Back