MoPars at the Junction, Show and Swap 6/12/22 Chardon, Ohio

-

slant six

Do More With Less
Reaction score
Junction Auto Group is hosting the 15th annual Mopars at the Junction, at the junction auto sales in Chardon, Ohio.

Located on the corner of US route 322 and Ohio Route 44.

Super nice family show at the dealership, with a miniscule swap meet, usually.

Lot of new mopars and trucks and jeeps as well as the typical mopar show faire from the 1950's -1980's good show, Have gone the last 5 or so years.

Linky to flyer..https://pictures.dealer.com/junctionautosalescllc/3a7bb21f0a0e09a70e0f8f6cae8a81aa.pdf

If the weather is good, they usually get 400 Mopars. It's well worth the trip if you're within a couple hours drive.

I'm pre-registered and will be there with my Valiant if I get the trans back in before then. If not, I will still go to get my T-shirt and spend time with my Mopar buddies. Unfortunately, a sudden death in the family has altered my schedule.

If the weather is good, they usually get 400 Mopars. It's well worth the trip if you're within a couple hours drive.

Agreed - I live on the other side of Pittsburgh and Have come over to the show a few times. - Always a nice day to get a MoPar out and drive it through Amish Country.

Turnout was about half of normal. One of my Barracuda Buddies did not attend because his 67 FB has a 380hp crate 360 and 3.91 gears. He figured with late entry fee and cost of premium gas, it would've been over $100 for 100 mile round trip. He did attend the Mopar show near Erue PA last weekend.

It's going to be interesting to see how the gas prices affect shows this summer.

They had three 4 speed A bodies in the showroom. 71 340 Duster, 69 340 Dart, and a 73 340 Duster.

20220612_150915.jpg

-
Back