mopars at the park

-
cool, will watch for ur cars. planning on driving mine out there, but not ready to run it yet.

Friends will be in a Toter but I'll just have my truck and car. See you there.

What car will you be bringing?

DA will be good tomorrow! Expecting some fast runs!

so, clint did you get the 10.40`s u were looking for? saw some 10.50`S . car looks a runs great.

Sure didn't. 10.55 off the trailer was the best run and got worse throughout the day due to heat and losing a lot of 60' time.

68Cuda416 won the sportsman class! Congrats to Mike!

Sure didn't. 10.55 off the trailer was the best run and got worse throughout the day due to heat and losing a lot of 60' time.

68Cuda416 won the sportsman class! Congrats to Mike!
Thanks Clint! It was nice meeting you in person and seeing your car and I can tell you that your car flies.......ours almost run identical. You did very well yourself yesterday and hope you caught the bug and get back out there and chew those reaction times down

Pictures of what?
cuda416 `s car is kick *** too, ran real well! the track seemed to be going away as the day wore on. street tires probably were killing it. my old partners grandson was running a slant 6 duster, his was even losing traction, the more he ran , the slower it got. glad you Kansas guys came down !

I brought my Orange 69 Dart down. Ran in Super Pro. Traction was an issue for me also. Best pass was a 10.48 at 127 mph. My wife and I had a good time. Visited with Clint a while.

I brought my Orange 69 Dart down. Ran in Super Pro. Traction was an issue for me also. Best pass was a 10.48 at 127 mph. My wife and I had a good time. Visited with Clint a while.
Hi Jeff, I saw your car as you drove by me on your way back to the pits, I was parked on the end of the row Clint was in. I thought the track had great bite as I ran personal bests with the car with a 10.48 at 126 and 330', 1/8th mile were also better down at Tulsa and 60' was matched as previous best. I hope to be able to come back next year as I had a good time.

Thanks Clint! It was nice meeting you in person and seeing your car and I can tell you that your car flies.......ours almost run identical. You did very well yourself yesterday and hope you caught the bug and get back out there and chew those reaction times down

Couple of small block pump gas strokers ripping it up! My RT's are definitely what got me knocked out the last two runs. Need to quit eating cheeseburgers and fries at the light I suppose HA!

My best pass was off the trailer. Never got a better pass the whole day. 60' dropped from 1.48 to 1.56 or something by the end. Sorry we didn't get to chat longer but hopefully next time we will.

Hi Jeff, I saw your car as you drove by me on your way back to the pits, I was parked on the end of the row Clint was in. I thought the track had great bite as I ran personal bests with the car with a 10.48 at 126 and 330', 1/8th mile were also better down at Tulsa and 60' was matched as previous best. I hope to be able to come back next year as I had a good time.

Didn't I say expect some personal bests? LOL! I'd hoped for a 10.4X but 10.55 is still a new personal best and with the MPH, it should get there eventually. Congrats on yours too. Very consistent fast car!

2B241A9A-1A7B-470A-9AB6-51DC8A3E83CF.jpg

A5BE5337-8FC5-481F-B11F-8CB22FED10DF.jpg

1ADD5E8B-D991-449D-8D81-F6F00475C241.jpg

Me and my nephew

3 year old nephew. Once I looked under a car, he saw that and had to look under every car after that.

For those of you who have Facebook, look up Roman Leader Photography. He has a large album of pictures. Jeff, there's a few of yours in there. The photographer must have had a hard on for Mike's Barracuda because there's about 20 pictures if his car haha. If you don't have Facebook I'll gladly save them and send.

Here's a few from the photographer's album.

6A87EDFE-7953-4054-A571-6E2EA2490EE7.jpg

CD884C30-6212-4997-AABF-2362DE6FC11C.jpg

CAACDA8B-A813-4E7F-A91F-24CA7C8F8972.jpg

330D95FA-C9A6-40FC-9881-9CE19A581344.jpg

9ADA8A74-5883-43E7-B117-991897B1A2D1.jpg

E5527DD5-91EC-4742-8D54-7A125832102D.jpg

For those of you who have Facebook, look up Roman Leader Photography. He has a large album of pictures. Jeff, there's a few of yours in there. The photographer must have had a hard on for Mike's Barracuda because there's about 20 pictures if his car haha. If you don't have Facebook I'll gladly save them and send.
Thanks, lol, for the heads up on the pictures Clint. Your car is nice man and I will be honest with ya, for someone that has such little experience at the track yet so far you kicked some arse, lol. Was good meeting you too .

Meant to post this up weeks ago and forgot about it. I barely got up there in time to record it but I got Mike's last pass at the event. That is one quick car!

Meant to post this up weeks ago and forgot about it. I barely got up there in time to record it but I got Mike's last pass at the event. That is one quick car!

Thanks Clint for posting up that video, I never saw a video of the car from that angle before. It's too bad we don't live closer because I would enjoy hanging out with you and cruising and racing in our cars. I'm very interested to see next year how your new transmission works out, the overdrive aspect of it would be awesome but I'm curious how it will help or hurt your ET. I hope it helps and look forward to spring to hear the news. Hope to see you at Mokan in the spring.

Thanks Clint for posting up that video, I never saw a video of the car from that angle before. It's too bad we don't live closer because I would enjoy hanging out with you and cruising and racing in our cars. I'm very interested to see next year how your new transmission works out, the overdrive aspect of it would be awesome but I'm curious how it will help or hurt your ET. I hope it helps and look forward to spring to hear the news. Hope to see you at Mokan in the spring.

Yeah man no problem. Would be cool to have you and your car around. Several of us with Darts but no Cudas like yours. We like to get out together and cruise when we can. I really don't know what to expect from the trans swap. I would expect ET to suffer a little just from the converter change since it's somewhat less performance oriented. But hopefully I can stay on track for the spring. The Dart got rear ended the other day so that will put me back several weeks while it's in the body shop. I swear that car is cursed.

Yeah man no problem. Would be cool to have you and your car around. Several of us with Darts but no Cudas like yours. We like to get out together and cruise when we can. I really don't know what to expect from the trans swap. I would expect ET to suffer a little just from the converter change since it's somewhat less performance oriented. But hopefully I can stay on track for the spring. The Dart got rear ended the other day so that will put me back several weeks while it's in the body shop. I swear that car is cursed.
Are You Serious???? That sucks........I worry about stuff like that happening all the time when I'm driving in mine. Well one things for sure, your very dedicated and you will get it all back going for spring, good luck to you.

-
Back