Same here, Driving from Milford. I’ll keep an eye on the weather and make a decision Saturday or very early Sunday morning.Like everyone else I'm planning on going if the weather cooperates. Always tough when it's iffy. Hate to drive 2+ hours for nothing or stay home and it doesn't rain.
For anyone else in the general area the Island Dragway Mopar day is