Mopars at Thunder Mountain

-
yes, they usually have a few cars/parts for sale. I sold some stuff there last year. Are you going?

I'll be going, I haven't missed one in probably ten years !

Not sure if i'll be showing the Dart, or just attending.

yes, they usually have a few cars/parts for sale. I sold some stuff there last year. Are you going?

I just bought a new old house and I've got a lot of work to do. I'm going to talk to the wife about taking a day off. It would be good for the both of us.

Hey Seth, how did tech go? Did you get to run it?

Hey, it was the same miserable experience it always is, lol. Just glad I don't have to do it for the rest of the season and I did get to go down the track twice but there was no traction at all, at least not for my car. People kept slipping and sliding in the right lane and I know at one point at the starting line they took all the rubber off and put new rubber down.

Maybe I missed it, but I can't find any useable info on the Bandemere site. When does it start? How much does it cost? Who's organizing it? What are the show classes? What's the schedule of events? Stuff like that. Anybody know where the info is located? Thanks!

Have you tried calling Bandimere? Tickets are 13 bucks and it starts @ 8 am. I only found that because I "pretended" to buy tickets on line.

here you go: Gates open 8:30 am
Car show judging: 9:30-1:00
Time trials begin at 11:00
eliminations at 1:30
show awards at 3:00
$30 for participant
$13 for spectator
Swap meet space $30 I hope the snow quits by then!!!

That snow on Saturday was weird..... 42 degrees out and snowing!? Supposed to get up up to 80 this week, then a cold front and more snow.

-
Back