Mopars at thunder mountain

-

jaws

I put the fun in dysfunctional
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Mopars on the mountain, June 3rd at Bandimere speedway. Morison, Colorado.

I will be bringing one of these. don't know which one yet.

IMG_0346.JPG

IMG_1023.JPG

I'll be there. Think I might show and race this time. $30 for show $35 for show and race, figure I might as well give it a try and see what the new 5.9 will do.

EC7F89D4-BB64-4303-A4CB-FCF8F93481EA.jpeg
I'll be there. Think I might show and race this time. $30 for show $35 for show and race, figure I might as well give it a try and see what the new 5.9 will do.
I’m Taking my 383 Dart but I’m not going to race, My steering is sloppy and it gets squirrelly around 70-80mph

Thanks for sharing that pic Josh, I didn't have anyone with me to take pics.
Yes I was heading for the staging lanes there to make a time run.
This was literally my first time running on a dragstrip.
First time pass wasn't too good, second was better, knocked off a whole second from my time.
Then on my first elimination run I got beat, dont have a suregrip so I was just spinning the passenger side tire like crazy, had to let off the gas and then get back in it. That cost me the race. But it was a lot of fun to run the car instead of just sitting in the show area all day.
And thanks for the compliment on the Dart.

First time pass wasn't too good, second was better, knocked off a whole second from my time.
Then on my first elimination run I got beat, dont have a suregrip so I was just spinning the passenger side tire like crazy, had to let off the gas and then get back in it. That cost me the race. But it was a lot of fun to run the car instead of just sitting in the show area all day.
what it run?

No problem I was up in the pits with my car but couldn’t race.. I was helping my buddy and he was racing.. So it was a lot of fun. I wish i would have stopped you. I have a couple more pics of your dart.:)

2544CFDE-0F2B-4561-AA24-46B541446A89.jpeg
2544CFDE-0F2B-4561-AA24-46B541446A89.jpeg
C29198B0-731B-4DE0-86EB-A036A625DF87.png

-
Back