Mopars from outer space?! Musicvideo!

-

lordoffrisco

Lord and man of honor
Reaction score
The band Cari Cari made a trip to outer space and came across aliens with some hot rides!!! Some pretty cool Mopars (3x A-Bodies, 1x E-Body) and some GMs (Pontiac, Buick)

CARI CARI - SUMMER SUN

"The Joyride Connection" in Cari Cari's newest musicvideo!!!
An awesome Band from Austria and a great honour for "The Joyride Connection". A big thank you to Cari Cari!!! Stay tuned for more Music Action!

The bandmembers are very cool, he owns the Porsche and the music is absolutely fine for modern conditions. They are real thoroughbred musicians and one of their songs was played at "Shameless".

A little 60s vibes with a lot of Lana DelRay, a little Nancy Sinatra, but just with a modern touch. I think that the music is absolutely fine and the video shooting was also really funny. And it was hot like on Mars. The performance is only short (especially how often that scene was filmed ^ ^), but I think the cars are very present in the video and look very mean. It was an interesting experience in general, 'cause the camera crew was relatively large and very professional. Very high quality cars for Austrian conditions.:)

They also mentioned us in the video description:
" Classic Cars: The Joyride Connection https://youtu.be/7AaPWSnJs9c "

Here are some pics:
wqshfo.jpg

55hs1e.jpg

ouqclg.jpg

2m6lx50.jpg

b8mqv.jpg

11qsdjm.jpg

k4cbiq.jpg

zvzg52.jpg

xmslt0.jpg