Mopars In May - 2017 Riverside California

-

MrJLR

Built, not bought
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just got the flyers in my email.
I remember last year I didn't hear about it until like a week or 2 in advance...plus my engine was in many pieces....lol

I think I'll register this year and attend.....looks fun! :thumbsup:

MIM1.jpg
MIM2.png

Jeff

My shop has been helping to sponsor this wonderful event for several years now, and I'll be in again for 2017! Maybe you can win one of the gift certificates Jeff!

Between Mopars in May and the Route 66 Rendezvous (I lived in San Bernardino through 2003), missing the shows are among my few regrets for leaving the west coast.

Once our seemingly endless home improvements get done around here, I'll finally be able to get my office organized again and display all of the beautiful plaques -- I'm getting quite a collection of them! :thumbsup:

002.JPG

I hope ya'll have a fabulous time! Here's a bump for a fantastic cause!

I'll be there. You'll probably see me first, since I usually work the gate directing cars to either the "pre-registered" line or the "need to register" line. :)

Last edited:
can anyone go or is there like a registration fee. Can I go I need parts dammm hahahah is this like the one up in Vannueys last year

can anyone go or is there like a registration fee. Can I go I need parts dammm hahahah is this like the one up in Vannueys last year

Well, if you want to enter your car then there's a registration fee. Otherwise, if you just want to come by to look around then it's free. There's also free parking too. Not sure how many swappers we'll have this year.

I just bought a Fixer (house that is) in Fallbrook and this will be my First semi-local MOPAR Show; sounds like a lot of Good MOFOLKS & RIDES

hey how do you put stuff up here for sale I'm trying to post up my 1971 Plymouth duster Automatic steering column of sale I made an article but I don't think that's the right way hahahahah thank you

I would suggest a couple of places where you can sell your Duster.

You can register for the Mopars in May car show where there will be plenty of people looking at it and may be interested.

You can also post it on this website in the following link: Mopar Automobiles For Sale

I bought some parts there last year.

Bring your auto column and round up some other stuff in the garage and sell it there! Was looking at some used power tools and a weedwacker last year.

I sold a steering column over the Internet last year and it was a major pain to ship and package. Fed Ex would not allow me to duct tape two boxes together. Had to find one long skinny box.

It's a lot smaller swap than Spring Fling in Van Nuys, but I hope the swap grows. The show field grew last year.

I've bought some really cool stuff I've needed in past Mopars in May show swaps. At one period in the last 18-20 years of shows they had like 30-40 swappers.

I bought some parts there last year.

Bring your auto column and round up some other stuff in the garage and sell it there! Was looking at some used power tools and a weedwacker last year.

It's a lot smaller swap than Spring Fling in Van Nuys, but I hope the swap grows. The show field grew last year.

I've bought some really cool stuff I've needed in past Mopars in May show swaps. At one period in the last 18-20 years of shows they had like 30-40 swappers.
ok cool thank you guys

TTT

Pre-Registration ends on the 30th. ....
I'm looking forward to this....it will be my first time there!

Jeff

Canceled

I'm hearing the show has been canceled and they are refunding registration fees.....

Oh man ... this sucks.
I hope they can get their uhhhhhhhhhhhh stuff together and be able to continue this great tradition in the future.

-
Back