Mopars in May - Riverside, CA - 05-15-2016

-

JoesEdge

Reaction score
This weekend Inland Mopars will be hosting the annual Mopars in May at CSDR (California School for the Deaf, Riverside).

The date of the event is Sunday May 15th, 2016 (rain or shine, but the forecast calls for plenty of shine) from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm.

Event location is at 3044 Horace Street, Riverside CA 92506

There will be opportunity drawings, food & refreshments, breakfast available, swap meet, and vendors. Proceeds will be donated to Friends of the California School for the Deaf, Riverside.

Mopars in May Show Flyer 2016 - Page 1.jpg

See you there!

Last edited:
May 15th will make 1 year that I've owned my Cuda. ....but she's not quite ready for the road yet....I estimate by July.

But I think I'll go out and look at some cool mopars!

Next year try to give us more notice!

Jeff

May 15th will make 1 year that I've owned my Cuda. ....but she's not quite ready for the road yet....I estimate by July.

But I think I'll go out and look at some cool mopars!

Next year try to give us more notice!

Jeff

Sorry, I know it was last minute but I guess it was an oversight in regards to posting earlier. :(

What else do you need to do to get it road worthy? If you need help, maybe I can free up a Saturday or two and you can get it ready by CPW's Fall Fling.

My shop has supported this event annually for several years now and 2016 is no exception!! Every year it seems bigger and better.
If you win one of my Gift Certificates, give me a call -- it will be an honor helping you turn it into something cool for your ride.
Ya'll have a fantastic time and be safe out there! It's one time of the year that I wish I still lived in the Inland Empire.

My shop has supported this event annually for several years now and 2016 is no exception!! Every year it seems bigger and better.
If you win one of my Gift Certificates, give me a call -- it will be an honor helping you turn it into something cool for your ride.
Ya'll have a fantastic time and be safe out there! It's one time of the year that I wish I still lived in the Inland Empire.

Oh, you do the Powder Coating right?

Sorry, I know it was last minute but I guess it was an oversight in regards to posting earlier. :(

What else do you need to do to get it road worthy? If you need help, maybe I can free up a Saturday or two and you can get it ready by CPW's Fall Fling.

Well, I'm rebuilding the front suspension. ..yesterday I finished the driver's side. ...today I'll tear apart the passenger side and reassemble next weekend.
Then put my engine back together and put it in...
After that, alignment and the exhaust shop!
I'm sure I'll be driving it again this Summer! I have ALL the parts now.....
Are you good at cams, degreeing, and timing?
Those are my weak areas.......

Jeff

Jeff wow you've been busy!

Pressed all my bushings today at work....it sure is nice to have access to a full machine shop!
After work some part painting...reassemble this weekend!
Right on schedule!

Jeff

-
Back