Mopars in South Dakota

-

1966 dart wagon

Reaction score
I live in sioux falls south dakota and i drive a 66 dart wagon 225 slant six 3 speed on the tree

is there anyone near me intrested in mopars or slants :thumleft:

Wow... took me a while to get to here... but yes there are some of us here. I own a 70 Swinger, my brother owns Plum Krazy Paint and Body and has a Challenger, our uncle has a 73 Cuda, and our dad has a Challenger and a 70,73,and 73 Cuda(s). Big mopar family and been wrenchin since I can remember... And yes all in the Sioux Falls area

sweet

we should all meet up sometime and have a mopar get together :toothy7: i'll have to pm u near the summer to go cruise or something

I'm in Fargo and comming to the Mopar show Sep 16th. We are going to Marion on Sat for the races. I'll have my T/A at the show, come up and say hello, it's always great to meet Mopar people!

chamberlain sd, i have a 74 bright yellow 360 duster, cousins got a 73 318 dart swinger. theres a handful of cool mopars around chamberlain area. marions always fun, usually alot of duster and darts racing

i was in Marion for the mopar race. My brother was in the race with his plum krazy purple challenger. I probably saw some of ya.

i was in Marion for the mopar race. My brother was in the race with his plum krazy purple challenger. I probably saw some of ya.

i guess i dont remmember seeing a plum crazy challenger, but then i only went to marion 3 or 4 times this year. did see about a half a dozen dusters though. Theres a guy in mitchell that built almost all the engines for most of the a bodys that race, hes the same guy who ported and did the rest of the work on my 360 heads.

I live about 110 miles from Sioux Falls. I'd be happy to go on a cruise, but one of you will have to bring a trailer to haul my car. It's quite a ways from being driveable. I guess I could bring our Grand Caravan, but it just wouldn't be the same!

I live about 110 miles from Sioux Falls. I'd be happy to go on a cruise, but one of you will have to bring a trailer to haul my car. It's quite a ways from being driveable. I guess I could bring our Grand Caravan, but it just wouldn't be the same!

If you put ductaped a fiberglass six pack scoop to the hood of the caravan i would be more than happy to cruise with you.

If you put ductaped a fiberglass six pack scoop to the hood of the caravan i would be more than happy to cruise with you.

haha ya i agree, well look at tony fields(sorry if i spelled it wrong) he has a hemi dart/cuda hood scoop on his dodge van :thumbup: I hope to have my cuda up and running around this summer for some cruising, and in the summer that never gets old for me, if not i'll cruise in my daytona...gotta keep it mopar

haha ya i agree, well look at tony fields(sorry if i spelled it wrong) he has a hemi dart/cuda hood scoop on his dodge van :thumbup: I hope to have my cuda up and running around this summer for some cruising, and in the summer that never gets old for me, if not i'll cruise in my daytona...gotta keep it mopar

you got a daytona???:twisted:

I really hope he means a 1969 Daytona & not one of the later ones.

awh come on you gotta love all mopars..well except the new charger and possible demon. its a 89 daytona, its in my signature but it didnt show up...hm

Id rather keep it mopar for a summer dd, since the cuda isnt ready yet

awh come on you gotta love all mopars..well except the new charger and possible demon. its a 89 daytona, its in my signature but it didnt show up...hm

Id rather keep it mopar for a summer dd, since the cuda isnt ready yet

hey ive got a red 89 daytona,....but i blew up the 2.5 in it and so now it sits.
the car always seemed to be a little more mitsubishi than dodge....left me stranded a few times

hey ive got a red 89 daytona,....but i blew up the 2.5 in it and so now it sits.
the car always seemed to be a little more mitsubishi than dodge....left me stranded a few times

well for me other then the hg/head crack/turbo went out, it was reliable, and it all happened in about 2 weeks.haha o well its fixed now and was very reliable to me. i hope to repaint it next year in school, i go to south east tech. along with painting my cuda, i may try and do that at work though

well for me other then the hg/head crack/turbo went out, it was reliable, and it all happened in about 2 weeks.haha o well its fixed now and was very reliable to me. i hope to repaint it next year in school, i go to south east tech. along with painting my cuda, i may try and do that at work though

you go to southeast huh? happen to know Kevin wingert, or will cadwell,

my bother has the silver 66 charger in sioux falls and races at thunder valley
I have a 72 duster 440 under resto

Ive seen the 66 charger in sioux falls, where i live quite a bit so i'll assume he is from here. Unless there is another all done up one that races at marion, you never know! :)

Yes my bro with the Charger lives in Sioux Falls and I live in Brandon..
Anyone looking for a great Duster body? I have one for sale.. Can send Pics if some one wants to take a look..

-
Back