Mopars in the Park Farmington, MN

-

Mick Semantel

Reaction score
I just filled out my registration for Mopars in the park. Spring is right around the corner!

Hope to see both of you guys again this year! We should plan a FABO get together at the show so we all can meet up! There are several other members that will be there, should have a nice turn out.

Hope to see both of you guys again this year! We should plan a FABO get together at the show so we all can meet up! There are several other members that will be there, should have a nice turn out.

That sounds cool! I had to miss it last year (first time in 10 years) one of my boys had his graduation party that weekend. But I plan on going this year. Looking foreword to it. Lets keep in touch.

I'll try to make it this year, its not a bracket weekend at Rock Falls.
Last year was graduation party for my son that week-end.
I will be sure to look for the familiar cars.

Copy (2) of TVD.jpg

I will be there, I doubt my car will be done by then.

Thanks 73swinger. I think I'd like to go to that show. Looks like a good one.

I'm going to put my car on the dyno this year before I swap out my rear end. I am curious to see what a 7 1/4 with 273 gears will do.

hopefully its better weather than last year. Anyone get any damage in that hailstorm on the first day?

We stayed near the show at a hotel, the weather was nasty but the Valiant escaped harm. My dad drove home to St. Cloud and missed a tornado and golf ball size hail in Rogers by 5 mins! Dad was driving his 23,000 original mile unrestored 64 Fury, his brother was driving his 71 Dart, and his friend had his freshly restored mint 57 Dodge Sweptside truck, those guys got lucky! BTW, the Fury still has the original bias ply tires on it, dad said he could hardly keep the car on the hwy cause of all the rain! It seems like every year a bad storm rolls through....:angry7: maybe this year will be different. Here are some pics...:toothy10:

Picture 570.jpg

Picture 383.jpg

Picture 387.jpg

Picture 544.jpg

Picture 391.jpg

Good pic's 66340SEDAN. It does seem like a storm rolls through every year. Glad you didn't have any damage. Looks like a nice Fury, And the truck, WOW very nice! I'm really excited for this year!

We stayed near the show at a hotel, the weather was nasty but the Valiant escaped harm. My dad drove home to St. Cloud and missed a tornado and golf ball size hail in Rogers by 5 mins! Dad was driving his 23,000 original mile unrestored 64 Fury, his brother was driving his 71 Dart, and his friend had his freshly restored mint 57 Dodge Sweptside truck, those guys got lucky! BTW, the Fury still has the original bias ply tires on it, dad said he could hardly keep the car on the hwy cause of all the rain! It seems like every year a bad storm rolls through....:angry7: maybe this year will be different. Here are some pics...:toothy10:

sounds like your dad was in rogers about the same time my step dads magnum and 2500 ram got the crap pounded out of them in maple grove.

I only live a few miles north of the show. If anything happens this year, i.e. weather, break downs, etc, You guys feel free to stop by for anything.

Just a month away!!! I won't have the Dart ready so I guess I'll catch a ride with my brother AGAIN. Look for us in the Intense Blue 67 Cuda Coupe. Love the new location.

Dan:toothy7:

Anyone else on this site going? Won't have my car there, but my brother will have his '65 Coronet entered.

Anyone else on this site going? Won't have my car there, but my brother will have his '65 Coronet entered.
My brother's '65 Coronet is orange w/ a black vinyl top. Look for it. Stop by and say hi. I'll be with him most of the day on Saturday. Hope to meet a few FABO members there.

I'm thinking about taking my Dart this year. Was a "spectator" last
year.

For all you guys going to the show with your cars... Do me a favor. When you fill out the windshield placard, somewhere on it write FABO. This will make it much easier to find you. Thanks, and hope to see a few members there.

Yup, I was thinking the same thing! Although, I could probably get away without it, my car is easy to remember!

Yup, I was thinking the same thing! Although, I could probably get away without it, my car is easy to remember!
Or maybe you don't want to be found. LOL Yes your car will be easy to find. I'll be there on Saturday, hope to meet you.

-
Back