Mopars in the Park Minnesota 2014.....FABO Meet-N-Greet.....May 31-June 1 2014

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Gonna be a blast, hope to see many of you there...last year was awesome!!!! I will have a FABO Meet-N-Greet again this year at 1:00 PM on Saturday at the show in the "A-Body Plymouth" class by my 66 Valiant....look for the canopy tent with the FABO banner on it....don't forget to sign your name :glasses7:

Be there or be square.............
http://www.moparsinthepark.com/

Attachments

• DSC08955.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 736
  • DSC08954.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 737
  • DSC08959.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 723
  • DSC08971.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 750
  • DSC08950.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 728
  • DSC09056.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 703
  • DSC08995.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 716
  • DSC09074.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 726
  • DSC08958.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 718
  • DSC08987.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 697
Great pics Keith. I've tried my best to get out of that wedding so I can come up and see you guys again but.........well I'm going to the wedding. tmm

Great pics Keith. I've tried my best to get out of that wedding so I can come up and see you guys again but.........well I'm going to the wedding. tmm

That's too bad Mike, we had a blast meeting you and we'll see ya next year :glasses7:

Looking forward to meeting some of you there. Hopefully, i will have my '67 driveable to make it to the show. It will pretty much look as it does in this photo, except with front & rear windshields, bumpers & taillights installed, of course.
Progress has slowed lately because I am going through a divorce with a woman who is extremely hateful of my car.
Can't wait to get to the other side of that and the car show will be a great breath of fresh air on many levels. I live about 20-30 minutes away from the Dakota county fairgrounds so it's not too bad a drive with my 4.56 gears. Hoping to find a nice deal on a center chunk setup with 3.55, 3:73 or maybe 3.91 gears to make her more street-worthy.

-Doug

Attachments

• IMG_20140410_213644_796.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 687
  • IMG_20140410_213712_120.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 682
  • IMG_20140406_224718_956.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 705
  • IMG_20140406_194332_132.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 665
Going to be there also, I hope on Saturday, if so I will stop by. I will take those 4.56 gears off your hands if ya find some gears:burnout:

Great show!, Towing town a fresh 70 Roadrunner Convertible FY1 yellow Black top white guts from Canada. I go every year, this is the first show for the runner! Last Runner made according to the numbers!
Hope to see you all and say hello!

image_1662

I have the week leading into that off work, so depending on how much I get done on the cars the week prior, I might go, but still not in a car this year. Of course if I knew for sure the blonde in the tight skirt was going to be there, it might tip the scales toward going!

Hope to make it this year! Been trying to for the last couple of years. The cuda will have to stay home - My 4 week freshener-up has ran into probs- So as punishment it has to stay home in a dark garage.

I have not been on an air plain in 40 years, this would be a trip I would
love making.. or Treva just said it is 11 hours away..I will be in emporia Kansas
that week.... making my wheels turn .

I will be there again this year Keith, looking forward to seeing all their, my wife is also coming along so should be a fun trip from DesMoinesStill dont have the 67 cuda rag top ready for the show , maybe next year. Lon;

Of course if I knew for sure the blonde in the tight skirt was going to be there, it might tip the scales toward going!

Oh, no worries, my girlfriend will be there again this year...like always..........

lmao...I wish she was my GF hee hee....

Here is another pic from a FABO member that was posted last year....glad I wasn't the only one drooling :D

Attachments

• mitp13.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 660
I'll be there again, and for the first time I'll have one of my cars too!

Ted

Im going to try to be there. Depends if I can get my car done by then.. Stupid me for deciding to rewire it right now. Even if the car is not done, I'm still going to try to make it!

Definitely going to try and make it this year. Don't know if my barracuda will be done in time. Lost a lot of time this winter when I separated my shoulder and stretches of extreme cold on my days off.

Will be there again this year. Dart not finished yet so I'll be attending with my brother. Look forward to the show. We've got some friends we met at the Nats that are making the drive from Michigan.:burnout:

I hope to go. My A56 is not quite road worthy, but it is close.

This would be a great experience. I am looking forward to it.

Pa karp (Curt Rees)

ill be there from thursday to sunday, love the camping. the walk back is always shorter lol

-
Back