Mopars in the Park Minnesota 2014.....FABO Meet-N-Greet.....May 31-June 1 2014

-
I think my hotel is in Lakeville, Holiday Inn Express.....but it is right on I-35 at the Farmington exit...getting excited for the show :D

I'll be staying at my home. Just about a hour drive for me to get there.

I did get my car up and running, but not sure I'll be bringing it. I have a couple minor issues I want to fix and I still need to wet sand the hood and trunk, then buff that stuff out and do a final buffing on it to remove the swirl marks. I figure I should at least have it all together if I plan on bringing it there.

Bring it anyways.....:glasses7:

Just wonder how they park the car's in classes, will I be able to park next to my buddies car, even though he will be in a convertible class?

Convertables have their own class, but if an a-body Dodge or Plymouth, they can still park in the a-body class with all the other cars. I am in A-Body Plymouth with my 66 Valiant, they tried to put me in modified one year but I didn't want to park in the back 40 at the show with every other Modified Mopar (a-body cars are class 100 and 200 and get front row at the show in the grass and shade:glasses7:) I want to park in the a-body class cause that's where all the members can meet and have fun, lots of extra room there and the class doesn't say the cars have to be stock so that's where I go. Plus, the FABO meet-n-greet takes place at 1:00 PM on Saturday in the a-body class :happy1:

Dustpan340 Wayne had to park way out back in a different class and wasn't happy, hopefully this year they will enter in a-body Plymouth :glasses7:

Does it cost anything to bring it?

Think it is $30 for the day of the show or $20 pre-registered, but I think its too late to register now. Display only cars might be $15 to get in, but park in a different area in the show. Still nice to get your food and cooler in the show though so its good to bring in a car. I think there is a link near the start of this thread for the show link with more info.

BTW, I can't stop laughing at your new avatar picture :-D

Convertables have their own class, but if an a-body Dodge or Plymouth, they can still park in the a-body class with all the other cars. I am in A-Body Plymouth with my 66 Valiant, they tried to put me in modified one year but I didn't want to park in the back 40 at the show with every other Modified Mopar (a-body cars are class 100 and 200 and get front row at the show in the grass and shade:glasses7:) I want to park in the a-body class cause that's where all the members can meet and have fun, lots of extra room there and the class doesn't say the cars have to be stock so that's where I go. Plus, the FABO meet-n-greet takes place at 1:00 PM on Saturday in the a-body class :happy1:

Dustpan340 Wayne had to park way out back in a different class and wasn't happy, hopefully this year they will enter in a-body Plymouth :glasses7:

Sound's good, can't wait, they prolly want to keep all us hell raisers in the same place anyway so they can keep an eye on us haha!

I'll need you to text me a photo of the group while I am in Mississippi enjoying (cough, cough) a wedding. I'll pm you my cell # tmm

I'll be there! My friend Pauline will be there with her beautiful 68 GTS 383 4 speed....she is the original owner. Also attending this year will be my hometown (Bemidji, MN) high school buddy Terry with his impressive Red M code 440 Barracuda. My latest project will still be at home in the garage....maybe next year.

I am excited about seeing some different car's other then the ones I see at all thew local show's, the last time I was at an all Mopar event was Mopar Nat's in 2000, and I'm getting pretty sick of looking at Chebby's and Furd's !

I am excited about seeing some different car's other then the ones I see at all thew local show's, the last time I was at an all Mopar event was Mopar Nat's in 2000, and I'm getting pretty sick of looking at Chebby's and Furd's !

IMO this is the best show of the year and I always look forward to it, every year it gets better and better :cheers:

Not sure how many but it takes more than 2 days to see it all, fills up most of the fairgrounds and is an impressive "all Mopar" show, go on the Midwest Mopars site or the show flier, they have lots going on, Tom Hoover (father of the Hemi) will be there as well as many other Mopar celebs and vintage race cars, 50th anneversary of the Hemi.... Too much to list.

Finally just got mine fired up and drivable again today! Lots to do still but looking more and more like I will be able to drive it there. Thankfully, it's only about a half hour away from me. Ain't pretty yet but she's all mine.

Trying to figure out the registration. I think I will call them tomorrow to ask a few questions. Also If I can pay over the phone, dont know if I have enough time to mail everything out. etc.

Trying to figure out the registration. I think I will call them tomorrow to ask a few questions. Also If I can pay over the phone, dont know if I have enough time to mail everything out. etc.

According to the website pre-registration ended May 9th, but it say's you can register Friday between 3-6 pm just a FYI

Jeff

Bump :toothy7: :bounce: :tongue5: :downtown: :happy1: :burnout:

Attachments

• bump4.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 232
-
Back