Mopars in the Park- MN

-
good to hear, ill be headed out about 6 AM to make it there by 8. hopefully someone will be selling TTI's so i dont have to pay shipping. Is it usually a pretty good show? this will be my first year. Car craft wasn't too great last year.

I'll be there as well. I am hoping to have my electric fan installed by then so I won't boil over in traffic.

Not this year. I am going to the Car Craft summer nats in
St. Paul this july. Went last year with the son in law.
Had a blast. Anyone going there?

The Fish is torn apart but my wife and I will be there.
We'll be wearing are FABO tee shirts though. :thumleft::hello2:See you there!!

Car Craft was boring in my opinion. I would not miss the mopar show, been there every year since 1986! This year will be nicer in Farmington, Mr. Norm will be there, there will also be a dyno!

Not this year. I am going to the Car Craft summer nats in
St. Paul this july. Went last year with the son in law.
Had a blast. Anyone going there?

i'm goin' to mopar's in the park (been going since the 80's) it will be nice this year. at least there is some shade there. and i'm also goin' to car craft. i have been going there since the first one when there wasn't even 300 cars, now it's thousand's. wouldn't miss it! if you can look past all the late model cars and the rice grinder's it's great!
briankaplan, do you bing your car? if you do, park up in mopar alley and look me up!

I'll be there on Saturday.
Is anyone comming to the event in West Salem WI. on June 7th.?

I have been going to the West Salem show for the past 5-6 years.
It's a great show. But with the price of gas I'm not hitting to many shows this year. I have pulled a couple of trophys at the
West Salem Mopar show, but I would rather go to something big
like the Car Crap show. Take a couple of loops of the show with
the open exhaust. Then do some crusing up and down university
st or ave, what ever it is. after the show. I will be going
with some friends, so it's more for the fun. Granted the Mopars
will be out numbered, but I still have respect for all muscle
cars. I'm going with a group that has a Camaro, and a Mustang.
Hope to be in the back corner of the cruse loop. I'll have a
big green Duster flag up so everone knows where I'll be.
Hope to see some of you guys there. Here's a pic of the car
from last year there.

100_0885.jpg

i MIGHT go,and if i do ill more then likly drive my 5th ave down. it wont be in the show as i wont come down till the sat

Picture002.jpg

My nephew will be there with his '68 AMX. He will probably show up with his club. Now that I moved so far south I can't go. I really enjoyed it and never missed it. It has really grown since it began. Great event. My nephew won Car Craft last year with his AMX.

well IF i can get the rear end changed and find a pair of half *** good rotors, im takin the dart down. also gotta hook up my BANGIN system. i gotta change the rear end and the rotors so i can put my wire wheels on it:-D

got the rear end for it. just gotta take the backing plates off and get the drums off another parts car i got. maybe ill go get rotors tomorrow. also got my stereo system hooked up, so if any of yall are there on saturday,you probably here me comein with my 2000watt system hehehe

Is anyone comming to the event in West Salem WI. on June 7th.?

My brother lives in LaCrosse, WI so we go down visit him and hit the West Salem show the same weekend.

We drove our 1973 'Cuda for sale there three years ago for $9,500.00 and never got one call or offer. Put it on eBay and got $14,500.00 for it...LOL. Damn the bad luck.
This year we will probably be bringing our 1973 Dodge Dart Sport to try to sell. $2,500.00 drives her home :clock:...

Anyways I usually enjoy that show.

My brother lives in LaCrosse, WI so we go down visit him and hit the West Salem show the same weekend.

We drove our 1973 'Cuda for sale there three years ago for $9,500.00 and never got one call or offer. Put it on eBay and got $14,500.00 for it...LOL. Damn the bad luck.
This year we will probably be bringing our 1973 Dodge Dart Sport to try to sell. $2,500.00 drives her home :clock:...

Anyways I usually enjoy that show.

pics of the sport? just bought mine for $2080 on the 8th. now the dude i bought it from is pissed cuz he coulda got 3Gs for it from another dude cuz it only has 44xxx miles on it lol.

Do we have to stage outside the gate like Back To The '50's? or can we just drive in to your assigned car class?

-
Back