mopars in the park

-

rpmrich

Reaction score
just got the flyer yea haaaa i cant wait, but crap according to the new classes i have to be in the 2400 pro street class. too many changes to the car i guess. o well. lol im still trying to get the time off

Looking forward to it myself! Just ordered parts for my tranny rebuild so hopefully I should be able to get it drivable again in time. At least this year the car will be all one color (Black epoxy)!

-Doug

That is by far the best show around here.
I'm certain as it gets closer a meet and greet will be arranged.

Ted

just got the flyer yea haaaa i cant wait, but crap according to the new classes i have to be in the 2400 pro street class. too many changes to the car i guess. o well. lol im still trying to get the time off

Yup, that sucks ***! I'm in the same boat....I'm not there for a trophy, just want to part by my fellow a-body friends...not next to modified e-bodies and other customs....oh well, I guess to many people bitched and whined about non-stock cars in the class. Thing is, MOST of the a-body cars are not stick, many with wrong wheels, paint or engine mods....so then why not make it abody stock? Some mods are allowed? That's just dumb. But, thanks for letting me vent, I will be looking forward to the show, haven't missed it since 1986 :glasses7:

do you think they will ***** if we park over by the fabo group this year, i was going to sunday last year but the rain stopped that from happeneing , but i did wave on my way out lol

They always tell you your suppose to park in the other section (way out in the boonies) like Keith said I'm not there to win a trophy. Until they tell me to move my car. Section 100 right out front is where the dart will be.

They always tell you your suppose to park in the other section (way out in the boonies) like Keith said I'm not there to win a trophy. Until they tell me to move my car. Section 100 right out front is where the dart will be.

Same here. Maybe we can all park at the very end of the class? Never fills up anyways, just want to hang with the group, could care less about a trophy.

Same here. Maybe we can all park at the very end of the class? Never fills up anyways, just want to hang with the group, could care less about a trophy.

I was gonna suggest that also... I think they would be less inclined to ***** and there would also be less chance that we offend any of the owners who have really nice, stock restored cars. I will bring another 10 x 10 canopy along so we have a couple of them together.

Midwest Mopars in the Park national car show and swap meet.
Dakota co. fairgrounds, Farmington Minn.
May 30-31 2015

club home page and registrations at;
http://www.moparsinthepark.com/

Cant wait to see Keith and pete again, great time , Lon;

:burnout:

Section 150 A-Body Dodge/Plymouth 1964-1976 (Don't care about trophy, park away from "numbers matching cars", aftermarket parts and good attitudes welcome)

Just got the flyer today and see the issue about classes. I would suggest to just park in the 100/200 class and put "NOT JUDGED" on your windshield. Hail Hail the gang's all going to be there. Too many worry more about a trophy and not about hanging out with good FABO friends.

I would love to drive my Dart and hang out with you guys. I was there a few years ago and had great fun with Keith and the crew. I have a son graduating this year so we will see. tmm

i agree with the no judging. i dont need it and didnt build the car for it. but i did get the time off heheheh o crap that means i ave to put the car back together and fix the motor home. man the to do list just got bigger... but its worth it lol.. maybe no rain this year.. i also ave a 10x10 canopy

I would love to drive my Dart and hang out with you guys. I was there a few years ago and had great fun with Keith and the crew. I have a son graduating this year so we will see. tmm

Oh man Mike, you're killing me here!!! LOL...Better not let Pete hear this, he said you missed the last 2 years so you better make it this year! :glasses7:

i agree with the no judging. i dont need it and didnt build the car for it. but i did get the time off heheheh o crap that means i ave to put the car back together and fix the motor home. man the to do list just got bigger... but its worth it lol.. maybe no rain this year.. i also ave a 10x10 canopy

With all the canopy tents we could make a "FABO city" :D

Anybody notice the mailed flyer is for 2014 with a 2015 cover page and the new classification rules? It has 2014 show dates and "30th Annual " show information. WTF?? Fiat has taken over!
P.S. They got my name wrong, too.

i talked to them on the phone and they messed up the year on flier said that they are mailing new fliers out this next week with correct date on them

-
Back