Mopar's in the Park

-
Any reason why I can’t just drive my t/a down and come on in? I’m not sure if I’ll have my dart project streetable at that date.
I bring my Demon in and they want me to park in the modified/race section. Sorry, that's not what it is. I tell them I am just going to park with my friends in the FABO group. They are ok but remind me the judging could be effected. Ok, I am just there to be with friends. So I would say it is fine.

Getting closer :lol:

showtime-beetlejuice.gif

Sorry if I don't recognize the small avatar pic...do you stop by the FABO group, sign the banner, etc when there?
1433013116_zps2c0aff03-jpg.jpg

I'm the guy up front on the left with the Twins hat, missed last year.
et3yt155x7f41.jpg

This car turned into the one below (RUST being the reason).
D2 12.jpeg

Is that from when it was in Farmington? Was before me, only been to Stillwater. Sweet Dart

Stop by if you are there. Weather cooperating, I will have the Demon there again.
Will do! I haven’t missed many. I was on My Classic Car when it was in Shakopee 2003 :usflag:
IMG_3149.png

My pops is right in front of me.

Last edited:
Looks like I'll be able to make it this year as a spectator. I'll most likely bring the family on Sunday. I'm going to leave the Dart at home, though.

I have parts for sale on here, check them out i can bring them with to the show. If a member here buys it all or some I'll give great deal!

Do any of you guys have a windage tray, cam plate or timing cover for a 340 you’ll have at the swap meet?

Mid 80's is far better than 2 years ago. My gosh! 107 on Sat that year. Love your car. Looking forward to hanging out

Mid 80's is far better than 2 years ago. My gosh! 107 on Sat that year. Love your car. Looking forward to hanging out
Just passed you and the purple barracuda On highway 10 going into ellsworth wi.

We are finally here. Damn it was a hot drive!!

-
Back