Mopars on the Mississippi , Dubuque Iowa

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I haven't been to the show for years because our Mopar Maxx show was the same weekend but we rescheduled ours. This coming Sunday, August 28, 2022 There will be Mopar's on the Mississippi show at the Dubuque Fairgrounds. It is a fun show with a lot of nice cars, a small swap meet and car coral. Dubuque area is right on the Mississippi rover and there is a lot to see and do as well as beautiful scenery, curvy roads and rolling hills. Hope to see you there.

Mighty Mississippi Mopars

mopars on the mississippi 22.JPG

I believe a buddy of mine went to that, last year. He has , I think, a 72 Petty Blue Road Runner clone, 440, auto, bumpers painted to match. Anyways, its a car I assisted in the building of. Seems like a great show.

I will be there again!
Hope to see you there. I think I will take my Swinger. It's a little over an hour drive from here on good roads. It's a fun drive through the hills and curves when you get close to Dubuque.

Hope to see you there. I think I will take my Swinger. It's a little over an hour drive from here on good roads. It's a fun drive through the hills and curves when you get close to Dubuque.
It's 3 hours for me if I go the Wisconsin route, the Illinois route is not good from Freeport through Galena, and I think the road is still closed through Galena...

It's 3 hours for me if I go the Wisconsin route, the Illinois route is not good from Freeport through Galena, and I think the road is still closed through Galena...
That's a fun drive. I have never done it in a old car though.

Shoot, snuck up on me. Would've liked to go, but not in the cards this year.
I completely forgot about it until tonight. It is on Sunday after our Mopar Maxx show but we rescheduled so I can go. Travis will have his 72 in the building. We will have a few samples I am sure.

It's open, just have one lane closed and they use a back street for East bound traffic.
I may make it...... may....

let's get together. I know Mike's car. I'll probably drive my 89 Ramcharger, possibly my Petty blue Grandma Swinger. It's a good, well attended show. Mark.

I was there towards the end. I bought 3 items at the swap meet, walked through the car show... then the drops started.

Well, as it turns out, my buddy got first in his class, for the show. Seems strange, because I don't own the car, but a win for him, feels like a win for me.

-
Back