Mopars on the street, greenfield MA

-
Maybe if I leave now and take side streets I might make it? (Car is squirrely on the freeway) Wish me luck! Look for me. I'll be driving this.

20151114_084828.jpg

IMG_6363.JPG
I'll be driving this, with 4:86 gearing it's turning about 3000 RPM at 50 MPH so it's back roads all the way.

Yup, I'm sure that will have an effect on greenfield turnout.

Hoping to have the Dart and the Duster there. I believe I saw that beautiful black cherry Duster in Guilford this weekend.

0611171501a.jpg

Yup. I was there. Nice turnout at the fair. Did you bring both cars? My wife loves the dart! She was taking pictures of it.
Let's hope the weathers good. Hard to say with all the hurricanes lately, their bound to effect our weather at some point.
FYI- Cars and Coffee at Kringle candle this weekend,9-12, always a huge turnout.

Both cars were there. Duster is my buddy Bill's. The Dart is mine.

I don't think we can make the Kringle candle show but we will be at the Northfield Drive-in show on the 16th. Double feature, Blazing Saddles & Smokey and the Bandit.

We went to the drive in a few weeks ago. Parked off to the side tward the back. Went to the snack bar and on the way back there were three guys playing frisbee near my car. We were almost to the car when one of the idiots had a bad through right into the side of the duster. No damage, but I was pissed. People have no common sence or just don't care.

People just don't care anymore. You can't own anything nice without some moron destroying it on you. Good to hear there was no damage.

September 17 at the greenfield MA tractor supply.
September 17th is a Monday night. Do we have the date correct??. Love to attend. I finally have my 1968 Dodge Dart 270 SL-6 on the road. Fully restored, very pretty and a blast from the past.

DSC02168.JPG

-
Back