More front suspension goodies!

-

Okibonoe

Reaction score
Ok, where is a good source to learn about a basic, performance oriented, front end rebuild? And with pics, if available. Lol i like pics.

Thanks!

Try the “search” feature speed racer.

why rewrite what’s already been said a few hundred times.

I just finished installing the PST polygraphite complete kit with KYB shocks, PST front sway bar, and rear sway bar will be going on shortly. I have 340 torsion bars, stock springs(?) with worn out bushings, and new cooper ties on 15in wheels.

Performance wise I dont know what to compare it to since my other "performance" cars were 35+ years newer and could out drive my 69 dart on the track any day of the week. That's also probably because of AWD, "more performance orientated" suspension, turbos/supercharger and grip.

I was told the car would be "stiff" but maybe we have different definitions of stiff, its definitely not what I would consider stiff. Maybe the rear sway bar will make it more stiff? I honestly think the car feels great though. It's not to soft where it bounces 24/7 and it's not stiff where I feel every bump on the road.

What kind of performance are you wanting? Straight line performance suspension? If so I dont know what to do for that kind of suspension. Track performance? If track performance look at coil over conversion kits (I would assume) and they are pricey. If you want performance daily/weekend driver? I would think my suspension "upgrades" are one hell of a bang for the buck.:thumbsup:

This is how my car sits if you havent seen it

20200221_151549.jpg

20200221_151552.jpg

If you have any questions on any of our products line please let me know. Also as a member of FABO you are eligible for the members discount and free shipping. If you pm me with your ideas on what type of performance and handling I will put together a list for you.

www.p-s-t.com

Thanks
James From
PST

DuDE! I just ordered some PST stuff. I didn't know we get a discount and free shipping.
sigh...

When did you order? PM your details ( full name, address and zipcode) and I will look into your order.

Thanks
James From
PST

When did you order? PM your details ( full name, address and zipcode) and I will look into your order.

Thanks
James From
PST

That, my friend, is some stand up stuff.
And will get you business in the future. Like mine. But I am sure you know that. Just had to say it.

-
Back