Morphed

-
see....there are still some us ol' hot rodders out here that appreciates something other than a LS transplant.
...........not that there's anything wrong with that.

I’m not sure I would have been able to cut that car, but being he bought it new, its definitely his choice.
I think it’s an awesome build !

9A8CE76A-60F9-4EA6-82B7-186DC86C88C1.jpeg

Holy cow! I didn't realize how similar they were! The new challengers looks so... boat-y. I was tooling around the feasibility of a challenger/charger IRS in an A body, but I didn't realize the whole chassis would fit! Look forward to more posts!

Holy cow! I didn't realize how similar they were! The new challengers looks so... boat-y. I was tooling around the feasibility of a challenger/charger IRS in an A body, but I didn't realize the whole chassis would fit! Look forward to more posts!

Updates soon

yep,...... just a nip here, a tuck there, stretch this, cut that.

piece a cake

I’m curious what your complete plan is ?
Just chassis & suspension, or with modern drivetrain, or with complete modern dash, interior, etc ???

Thanks greg. I think you should go this route with your aspen

LOL!! Just STOP! My 2010 Challenger SE just crossed over 300,000 miles and I'll probably trade it in next month for a new AWD Charger. If I listen to you, I'd pull it into my garage and hit it with a Sawzall!! LOL!! Keep up the good work! Innovation is respected for sure!

Greg

LOL!! Just STOP! My 2010 Challenger SE just crossed over 300,000 miles and I'll probably trade it in next month for a new AWD Charger. If I listen to you, I'd pull it into my garage and hit it with a Sawzall!! LOL!! Keep up the good work! Innovation is respected for sure!

Greg

You might as well cut it up. The dealer won't give you much for it with 300k on it! Besides, an Aspen with modern drivetrain and suspension would be pretty cool! lol

Also, I don't post much, but I lurk alot. Morphed is pretty sweet, too!

Jay

-
Back