Moser a body axles

-

70net440

Reaction score
Has anyone used the Moser a body axles for an 8 3/4? The part number is A30-CST-A4. Moser rep says the break drum register is 2.3”. Will these work with stock 10” drum breaks? Haven’t gotten a chance to pull a wheel/drum to get an exact measurement.

Here's the A30-CST- A45's (4-1/2" BC) on my old re-drilled 10 X 1-3/4" drum...……….

Moser10-3-4.gif

That’s exactly what I was thinking of doing. Can’t tell from the pic, are those 7/16 or 1/2 inch studs?

Dragging up an old post. I finally got around to ordering the axles. Moser was able to drill both bolt patterns so when I upgrade my wheels, I can use the larger bolt pattern.

6BDEC690-29D9-4A1A-840A-4EA30ECD2D8A.jpeg

I had those axles on my race car with an 8 3/4 and I had to "massage" the inner edge of the register in the drum to make it fit smoothly - not very much, but otherwise it would have been a ***** to get the drums back off. I presumed that Moser did that on purpose so you could fit the drum and have a perfect fit.

I had those axles on my race car with an 8 3/4 and I had to "massage" the inner edge of the register in the drum to make it fit smoothly - not very much, but otherwise it would have been a ***** to get the drums back off. I presumed that Moser did that on purpose so you could fit the drum and have a perfect fit.
The registers fit the drums fine. I did have to trim the stickers to fit though. lol

-
Back