Most Versatile Tool

-
eight inch crescent wrench. sometimes on stuff thats not real tight its just easier than finding the right wrench.

I use so many tools in conjunction with another that I can't possibly come up with one favorite.
My diagnostic scanner can tap into every control unit on the cars I work on and do all kinds of crazy stuff with it, even oscilloscope functions so I guess that would be my most versatile tool and makes me the most money, but my hand tools from tiny pics to specialty tools are my livelihood.

My 3' breaker bar, Excalibur and a 1/2" to 3/8 stepdown, because I weigh a buck twenty-five soaking wet with a brick in my hand and because I tend to only have enough cash for rusty Mopars.

Phillips & flat screwdrivers
Gerber multitool
Fluke VOM
Needle Nose pliers
Wirecutters
3/8 drive - SAE & Metric socket set
Tie-Wraps

--

the most versitle tool you have is between your ears. With that and a basic set of hand tools you can do just about anything. From there just add o the specitaly tools as you need them. But for me I would have to go with my buddys shop. It's stocked with everything from hand and pnumatic tools, to plasma cutters, welders, tube benders ect.

My cell phone...I,m always calling for more parts LOL.

Next is Vise grips,tend to use them always when stripping a donor car.

-
Back