Motor Mounts

-
Those are for big blocks.
You need '68-'72 340 A body mounts or modified '67-'72 273/318 mounts.

ANy idea wher ethose can be found? All i can seem to find is the /6 K member to v8 conversion ones, i cant find one thats dedicated v8 k member. I also need more than just the two rubber blocks with bolts, i need both the ear assemblies too.

Last edited:

The solid steel motor mount is usually used for the strip. For the street, you should stick with rubber mounts.
No idea on the motor mounts, I only use factory 340 mounts.

Here is a pic of what you need. The rubber mounts are referred to as "biscuit" mounts.
The factory 340 mounts have gotten a little pricey, but worth their weight in gold.

Mr Sinister usually has the 340 mounts, I'm sure he will chime in.

D027364F-13CD-4D22-B9BB-50A2DA0545EF.jpeg

I would call summit and jegs. If you can get b body stuff for that price, more than likely they will have a body stuff reasonably priced. I’d use 318 mounts with spacers (washers) before I would spend over $200 on ears alone.
Jeepers creepers those things are not the blade of grass keeping you from falling off the face of the earth for God’s sakes.

I would call summit and jegs. If you can get b body stuff for that price, more than likely they will have a body stuff reasonably priced. I’d use 318 mounts with spacers (washers) before I would spend over $200 on ears alone.
Jeepers creepers those things are not the blade of grass keeping you from falling off the face of the earth for God’s sakes.
Ironically the A body with v8 k member is the one that apparently abaolutely noone makes. Infound the /6 to v8 and the small block to big block, but almost noone offers small block v8 one and the ones who do want 200$

Like I said, I’d use 318 ears with spacers. Lots of those around.

Ordered that one, hopefully its in stock. Alot of websites havent been getting updated lately. Thanks for finding me some!

Last edited:
-
Back