MrMoparts?

-

domdart

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have trouble with MrMoparts. I restored a 68 Dart. I probably bought 40 or 50 new parts. I got the wrong part once and a faulty part once, both times it was MrMoparts. Here are some pics of the faulty quarter window roller pin he sent me.

Attachments

• wheels 007.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 338
  • wheels 008.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 330
He usually sets up @ Mopars at the Strip AKA Musclecars at the Strip. Bought a couple small items with no problems at the show.

mrmoparts.net

Dave,

He sent me the wrong washer reservoir on his ebay site. He replaced it with the correct part after I went to the trouble of sending back the first one. Ebay would not let me give him negative feedback. I was able to remove the plastic roller from the faulty pin and use it on my old pin. I didn't want to let him off the hook completely, so I posted this on the forum.

I've had two disappointing experiences with their products. First was a dash pad for a 63 B Body. Looked well made....it lasted one full day in my car until it peeled back. Called them, emailed them, got blown off while they determined what to do. Told me I had to send it back to the mfr. who is in Canada, on their dime. Took 2 weeks to get the shipping label emailed to me. And finally, no refund for another 3 weeks because it had to come from the mfr. And that was after calling every other day to get status since they never kept me in the loop. I was a click away from disputing the charge with Paypal. So about 3 months to get a refund on a crappy product with me doing the legwork.

Second was a hood/radiator seal that had the holes punched in the wrong spots and wrong cutout around the hood latch.

Fool me once......

I am done with them, would rather pay more elsewhere.

I had a small order with them last year. Terrible communication and pretty slow to ship but I did get the right part after asking them what was up a couple of times.

I have purchased from them before but only while at one of the SoCal Fling's so that I don't have to pay for shipping. Best way to get what you want, because you're picking it out yourself.

-
Back