My 1000th Post

-

Mopar Sam

Well Fed Member
Reaction score
In just shy of 12 years! Did I mention I love Mopars? Especially small blocks!

Thanks FABO.

Holy crap! LOL I turn my phone sideways so I can see how many times I've posted... Never gave it much consideration....

It would be VERY INTERESTING if there was a statistic for sent/ received big RED X's.... wonder who would be leading that race???
I think it's people like yourself that are bringing it to legendary proportions...
forget about the how to do this how to do that how to build this and how to build that automatic transmission stick shift transmissions dual quads headliners rear ends suspension... "He gave me a red X somebody call the wambulance!"
Good golly that's the only thing I'm going to be remembered for....
513F7EAA-4CD6-4CAD-B2AD-32C1F769450A.png

I'd like to hear more from ya, Sam!

For a guy who doesn't have a regular job right now, I have been incredibly busy. Not enough time in a day...

It is kind of funny, I hate working on my old riding mower so much, that I have been mowing almost 2 acres with my old 20" push mower! And, I get HOT in this weather, no good at all the next day. The bad thing is it is ready to be mowed again...

I'm disagreeing about the statement that the only thing you contribute is "x"s. And I'm disagreeing that thats the only thing you will be remembered for. I just realized I'm a pretty disagreeable fellow!!! lol

I'm disagreeing about the statement that the only thing you contribute is "x"s. And I'm disagreeing that thats the only thing you will be remembered for. I just realized I'm a pretty disagreeable fellow!!! lol
With the exception of 318 LOL and a couple people who know that I'll give it to them if they give me too much grief it's really the guru's that get really bent out of condition when they get an x...

To be honest I really enjoy the banter between you and a couple other members. Pretty obvious its just banter and you really help us all when you can.

Congratulations. Lol It seemed like it took me forever to get to 1000 then after that they flew by.

It is not the post count that matters, it is the quality of each post that counts.

-
Back